GI Joe 3 rumors with Jon Chu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked GI Joe 2 and there were a few good things from the 1st. They are not memorable by any means, but they are fine. Better than nothing.

Hey Hey Hey!
Spoiler alert next time!

I keed I keed. But seriously, knocking off one of the main Joes like that? Ridiculous.
--

Maybe they'll kill off Joseph Colton, Roadblock, Flint, Lady Jaye, along with Cobra Commander on the next go around?

That leaves Destro & The Baroness along with Major Bludd and possibly the Dreadnoks for future films to be off'ed as well.

The only constant characters would be Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow and have a new cast of JOEs for every following sequel?

I thought they delayed the movie so they could make Duke survive.
--

Duke will be in the next sequel . . . The Synthoid Conspriacy!

:lol

Synthoid ninjas battling Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow!

Synthoid COBRA Troopers in the millions taking over the world under the command of Emperor COBRA COMMANDER!

GI JOE infiltrated by Synthoids!

:lol

--

Maybe they'll kill off Joseph Colton, Roadblock, Flint, Lady Jaye, along with Cobra Commander on the next go around?

That leaves Destro & The Baroness along with Major Bludd and possibly the Dreadnoks for future films to be off'ed as well.

The only constant characters would be Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow and have a new cast of JOEs for every following sequel?

Why, wheres Zartan and Firefly???????

:slap

I didn't think they could have done as bad as the first one, but god damn the second one was bad. Why did they hire a director with such a crappy film history?

Come on be fair he got one thing right..................

BOOM! And Tatum was gone :yess:

Tatum had one of the worst performances ever in a film in the first one, but since then he's gotten much better. It's actually kind of weird they killed him off since they probably would have made more money with him as a main character rather than The Rock and the two nobodies

I guess I am alone here, I actually like the first flick! Maybe it is just because I am old. The second one was good, still not great. I think that Bruce Willis was the best part of Retaliation next to Snake Eyes and Firefly!

Last edited:
If they follow the trajectory of the toyline, then Ninja Force has to be followed by Eco-Force or monsters and robots fighting in space. I guess it would be best that they combine those themes into the 3rd film to get them out of the way. THEN, perhaps, a reboot. But probably not.

with all the military movies Hollywood made they should have been able to make gi joe good. but these films were not aimed at us older people but ages 6 - 14 that buy the ninja role play toys and toys in general. what else would a kid want more than a ninja, a super ninja roadblock!!!

with all the military movies Hollywood made they should have been able to make gi joe good. but these films were not aimed at us older people but ages 6 - 14 that buy the ninja role play toys and toys in general. what else would a kid want more than a ninja, a super ninja roadblock!!!
--

God forbid . . . a 1:6 Super Ninja Roadblock by HOT TOYS with a MSRP of $249.99.

Re: G.I. Joe 3

Will not fool me again. Anything less than a total reboot is a total fail imo. :monkey2

Coming right out of left field, but I'd love to see Matthew Vaughan tapped for a total reboot. He seems to be able to follow comics pretty faithfully (Kick ***) and when he does deviate, he seems to be able to at least make it a compelling story that makes you not mind as much (X-FC).

reboot the franchise then hire the Nolan brothers to give it a realistic feel.. I prefer the Joes to be the "US Military's Answer to CIA SAD" approach than the "Superhero ninja with guns" approach..

Back