Ghostbusters Video Game... Really!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk makes me want to go break out my Commodore 64 version.. oh the memories.

20060202-c64ghostbusters.gif

Man I loved that game!!
But this new one sounds awesome!!
Dan Akroyd said that this game is supposed to be "Ghostbusters 3", so I hope it's a huge success and that some merchandise is on it's way...like 1/6 figures from Hot Toys...or Sideshow!!

:rock :rock :rock

Looks great!! I hope it is a huge success and sparks new interest that leads to Hot Toys figures.

Usually licenses come in packs. If we see a game coming perhaps there is gonna be a new crop of GB products.

:rock :rock :rock

Looks great!! I hope it is a huge success and sparks new interest that leads to Hot Toys figures.

Usually licenses come in packs. If we see a game coming perhaps there is gonna be a new crop of GB products.

Hot Toys would be my pick for any 1/6 figures too. They are at present the only company likely to deliver high quality on all fronts (sculpt quality,tailoring,production paintjob etc).

I haven't played video games in a while, but I really want to play this game after seeing all those pics.

Back