• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Ghostbusters PROPS proton gun and Ecto googles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello ! I'm selling my beloved Ecto Googles. They are made of resin, they have a foam pat so they are very comfortable to wear, its got a nice strap and the stickers are made of brilliant silver foil. I bought all the parts 2 Halloweens ago. This are the ecto googles you where waiting for, be ready for Halloween or Comic con!!!! Price is $350 CAD. Shipping is not included,

Please let me know if you're interested.

PROTON GUN - POSITON COLLIDER - PARTICLE THROWER :

This proton gun was made by me and it was put together from several resin kits, some where from Irricanian , a well known ghostbuster fan. I tried to make it as screen accurate as I could. It's got the weathered look (I painted some silver details to look as it was scratched). It has the metal VHOOK attached, unfortunatelly I don't have the other part, but you can take it out and put another one yourself .

The price would be $450 CAD shipping not included

I made this little video to show the working lights , and a picture gallery of the gun.

[ame]https://youtu.be/spjdXwvGqY0[/ame]

I will prefer to ship to the USA and Canada only, but if you live elsewhere contact me and we can sort it out. :wave

IF you have any questions or if you're interested please send me a pm

Thanks

Back