Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God my heads in today, They are flawless! You gotta see these things in person to get the full effect!

here's the closeups of Ray. these are so awesome i can't desribe it. they blow away Ada's Murray head 10x over.
IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

I'm thrilled with your sculpts Spenser! :D They look MUCH better than Chris Howes' sculpts.

You mean Howes' work in general, right? He didn't actually ever make these, did he? If so I have a couple coming my way, ^^^^^*ing p*ick.

It's funny how they all seem to be looking at the camera, and Egon looks to be worried about the readings on the Pke meter!
hehehe.
Did Howe returned the money? I never knew.

Sal

I´m glad to see these guys together again. the spencer's heads looks awesome on those complete set. I´d like to see the ray headsculpt from Vartal in those bodies. It´s the only head that have something strange in the likeness but overall the result is fantastic.:monkey5

It's funny how they all seem to be looking at the camera, and Egon looks to be worried about the readings on the Pke meter!
hehehe.
Did Howe returned the money? I never knew.

Sal

Legend has it he used the money he stole for a sex change operation, and now he's hiding out in Boca Raton from the Russian Spammers.

The more I look at these figures, the happier I am! Mattel captured sooo much of their detail, who wudda thought?! With Spenser's heads, they're perfect. Just have to work up accurate elbow pads. I've got a 1/1 GB setup, and will be working on something to improve 'em!:D

Must....get...paid. Need...these....heads. Seriously, these kick ass and will make the Mattel figures infinitely better. I'm still awaiting my Ray and extra Truetype. This will be the first time I've ever altered a figure out of the box to make it better and I can't wait to do so.

Again, sorry for the late update, but got my sculpts & WOW, Spencer, you not only nailed them, they are some of the best cast's I've seen. Smooth & refined work.

Back