Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I’ve got some Winstons, and Friday I will have the rest of all the GB heads to fill currant list orders.

SO, Monday I will be packing all day and ether later Monday or first thing Tuesday will be shipping out all unpainted sets. I’ve already begun some of the
painting so painted sets will be going out late next week.

I’ve sent out some single painted and unpainted heads and thanks to those who posted that they recived them.

Awesome news man!!! Can't wait!!!
Question, are the heads drilled?... just wondering
:rock!

FYI, Ray is available for order over at MattyCollector.com.

- J

Got mine.

Looks like I'll be ordering Stanz sooner than later. :D

Hey spenser, what is the easiest body to match your pieces with?

Can I use something like this:

Kreig%20Body%20sm.jpg

Aw man, I cant wait for these! :chew. Chances are they will arrive the same day my Mattel figures do. This should be a fun weekend.

Hi Spenser. Is there room for more people on your list after Kuzeh? I really want one unpainted set of the four Ghostbusters. I'm trying to pull together the $120.00 now for a set. :eek: Please let me know. Thanks! :D

Is it possible to change my shipping update in the first post, since I'm still waiting on the painted one? would love to know when it gets shipped! :)

Hi Spenser. Is there room for more people on your list after Kuzeh? I really want one unpainted set of the four Ghostbusters. I'm trying to pull together the $120.00 now for a set. :eek: Please let me know. Thanks! :D

Yep, all you have to do is pay and you'll be put on the list.

Sweet. I appear to be next. Spenser, can you please just remember to include that Alfred head we talked about? Thanks, man. Looking forward to getting these awesome sculpts, esp. since my Mattel Ray is coming tomorrow.

Back