Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today! I am really impressed by the quality of the sculpts and can't wait to start painting these up! :D

Thanks again, Spence!

I received my sculpts on Friday and I have to say if you are impressed by the photos you will be absolutely floored in person. The likeness are extremely well done and the casting quality is excellent. The flesh tinted resin is another plus. The heads themselves requrie very little cleanup at all. I'm half tempted to order another set to stash away for later.

Great work Craw ! Makes me itch to get all of mine. One by one will be what I have to do but man is it worth it !

They look awesome, Spenser. I was considering the Mattels as a pass, but after seeing your head sculpts and knowing there's no immediate window on you taking orders, I may have to reconsider getting the Mattels. Do your headsculpts require a body swap to TrueTypes?

I’m thinking you would have to switch bodies, I haven’t received my Ray yet so I don’t know for sure.

I have a pretty severe case of the flu at the moment for almost two weeks I’ve done absolutely nothing but sleep and drink Gatorade. This is the first time I’ve had the flu and I’ve never been this sick before in my life.

More will be going out soon, I took an inventory and sent it on to Ryan so he doesn’t do needless casting so as soon as I get the next batch I’ll be shipping painted and unpainted.

Last edited:
I’m thinking you would have to switch bodies, I haven’t received my Ray yet so I don’t know for sure.

I have a pretty severe case of the flu at the moment for almost two weeks I’ve done absolutely nothing but sleep and drink Gatorade. This is the first time I’ve had the flu and I’ve never been this sick before in my life.

More will be going out soon, I took and inventory I sent on to Ryan so he doesn’t do needless casting so as soon as I get the next batch I’ll be shipping painted and unpainted.

Thanks for the update Steven...and feel better bro! :sick

Hope you feel better Steven! It's been hitting all the customizers it seems. First me, then Darren and now you. :sick

Thanks for the update, and definitely rest up bro!

I should be getting my next shipment this week. I've etched the Egon glasses already so all the rest of the unpainted heads will go out over the weekend or the first of next week. And I've been painting some sets for shipping next week as well.

I should be getting my next shipment this week. I've etched the Egon glasses already so all the rest of the unpainted heads will go out over the weekend or the first of next week. And I've been painting some sets for shipping next week as well.

Awesome dude!!
Can't wait!!! :rock

Yeah, me too! My set is going right to small_studios for full paint-ups! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for the update Steven...

Back