Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for anyone who's a MOCer, at least the Macarthy head can be used a "Victim of the Joker's Laughing Gas" head... So, uh, yeah, that's uh... the only good thing about this... cool...

First footage.

YU8tRvt.png

tozTnXY.jpg

Coincidence?

That teaser for the teaser trailer would actually work if we all didn't know what was about to happpen next. It's sad that after finally seeing the GB logo again I feel no hype atall.

thread is funny. Peps are slamming this trainwreck, yet still post up all the news and merchandise that does with it.....

Everyone rubbernecks at a car wreck, and this is no different.

Indeed. I'm not being sexist but considering the title of this thread still says reboot with all females leads reflects the disappointment of replacing the original characters.

Calling it now, the trailer will be Bay style over the top with cringe worthy comedy.

Indeed. I'm not being sexist but considering the title of this thread still says reboot with all females leads reflects the disappointment of replacing the original characters.

Calling it now, the trailer will be Bay style over the top with cringe worthy comedy.

The teaser just reminded me of the teaser for the Bayurtles movie :lol

Allegedly the rep from Mattel told people at Toyfair that the Logo Spook ghost is the main villain in the movie. :lol :slap

It really doesn't matter at this point. I think it's funny if it's true.

Hopefully it scares them to go back to making sandwiches.

So...no one is actually interested in giving this a shot eh?

That red demon looks bad ass.

Interested to see them make Rowan's Ghost (?) the villian. He looks too...cartoony. He looks like he belongs in the old Casper Movie.

hqdefault.jpg

Still cautiously optimistic.

Edit:

that said, it's not like Slimer or the Scoleri Bros were terribly realistic.

ghostbusters-ii-the-scoleri-brothers-courtroom-scene.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back