Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5WmozG9.jpg

0uJsEO6.gif

Wow does this look miserable. I want to be optimistic, but the cast has some very unfunny SNL members and Melissa McCarthy who i absolutely cant stand. I do actually like Wiig depending on the movie, but the other 2 SNL members are not funny.

I'm not opposed to an all female cast, but this just looks to went about it all wrong. I would have liked it to be that one of them was the daughter of one of the Ghostbusters and the rest were her friends she recruited. That would've allowed the remaining original members to play their old characters not new ones which just sounds terrible. As for the cast i would've liked a better variety and not just grab a bunch of SNL people. Maybe an actress like Emily Blunt or Amy Adams would've been good.

I just can't be excited for this.

Did they go out of the way to pick a cast and take a picture that is completely unappealing?

Does anybody know the budget for this one?
I've read $150 million. Probably $10 to $15 million alone going to that terrible Melissa McCarthy because she is a bankable star unfortunately. The plot and effects better be damn good.

I've read $150 million. Probably $10 to $15 million alone going to that terrible Melissa McCarthy because she is a bankable star unfortunately. The plot and effects better be damn good.

That's a lot of pies....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back