Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As nice as the Snyder-Man sculpt looks there (and Rocco's as well), it's too bad we haven't had a Ray sculpt that captures more of his heart, which is the essence of the character. A warm smile would really fit him on the display.

As nice as the Snyder-Man sculpt looks there (and Rocco's as well), it's too bad we haven't had a Ray sculpt that captures more of his heart, which is the essence of the character. A warm smile would really fit him on the display.

Yeah I think he has one of those likenesses that is really evasive. I even see Ackroyd in the Spenser sculpt, but I think a dead pan expression doesn't suit him. I have liked some of the open mouth sculpts that I have seen, but I am not a huge fan of having my character be extremely scene specific.

That custom is looking amazing by the way. What did you use for belts? I bought gray ones and I never got them to be as white as I would have liked.

Yeah, I'm also tempted to redye my belts so they look whiter after seeing those great customs.

Rocco's first Ray is still my favorite due to the goggles, but I would like to have an alternate expression every now and again. I've got another one of those sculpts, and I may just keep the goggles, get Snyder-Man's sculpt, and see if I can't mod them for that sculpt.

Yeah i know what you mean, a smiling ray would be great, but for me personally out of all the ray sculpts ive seen, this snyderman is by far the best likeness to dan in hand, it really is amazing, even with such a neutral expression the likeness is great, but yeah a smiling sculpt would be cool to maybe swap round in the display now and again.

I also have rocco's sculpt with the goggles, its a nice sculpt but like i said this snyderman one is my favourite. i am going to use the goggles from the roccos sculpt and mod them to fit this snyderman ray sculpt.

Thanks man, glad you like, really happy with how they came out, the belts are some real fabric web belts i bought off monkeydepot i think, or ebay, cant remember which. But i watered down some light grey paint and painted them while using movie stills as reference to get the right tone, i did 1 or 2 coats of paint letting them dry between each so the colour came out right. then just made the leather hooks/keychains to slide on.

im considering making some more keychains/hooks for the belts if anyones interested...maybe a small run of say a set of 10.

Yeah I think he has one of those likenesses that is really evasive. I even see Ackroyd in the Spenser sculpt, but I think a dead pan expression doesn't suit him. I have liked some of the open mouth sculpts that I have seen, but I am not a huge fan of having my character be extremely scene specific.

That custom is looking amazing by the way. What did you use for belts? I bought gray ones and I never got them to be as white as I would have liked.

Back