Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UK postal service saw fit to bless me with a returned package from the middle of June. I've now got an extra set of eight pads if anyone wants them.

June?? Good god lol. Did the person ask for a refund? haha

Someone should snag these! I like the spongey detail you put on them.

i bet thats the first set you sent me man ages ago! it never arrived so no doubt it was sent back. so glad i got the second set!

The UK postal service saw fit to bless me with a returned package from the middle of June. I've now got an extra set of eight pads if anyone wants them.

My custom Venkman painted by Jacob Rahmier. Sculpt by Snydermann

ghost1_zps5e8b2443.jpg

ghost3_zps4af944ed.jpg

ghost2_zpse51d5105.jpg

Wow, is there any sculpt Rahmier can't make come alive. Although Venkman always has his pants untucked. :wink1:

I really want to get a set of those sculpts from Snyderman. Look amazing. I will hopefully upgrading my matty figures next year. New headsculpts, elbow pads from mando, new boots, etc.

It definitely wants to make me upgrade my Spenser sculpts. Cost prohibits me though. $100+ for the sculpt… then about $175 paint for each one… to do all 4 would cost a small fortune!

It definitely wants to make me upgrade my Spenser sculpts. Cost prohibits me though. $100+ for the sculpt… then about $175 paint for each one… to do all 4 would cost a small fortune!

I saw the pics of your sculpts in the Spencer forum. Did you buy those painted from him? Just curious as to how his paint job comes out. I think yours look great.

What boots is everyone using for these guys?

Yup! They came painted up and ready to go. He even included the glasses with Egon. It was super easy to get them as a one stop purchase. His paint is actually really decent, especially considering his price for the set of 4. Very reasonable.

Nice paintwork there.

brilliant

Thanks guys!

Wow, is there any sculpt Rahmier can't make come alive. Although Venkman always has his pants untucked. :wink1:

I really want to get a set of those sculpts from Snyderman. Look amazing. I will hopefully upgrading my matty figures next year. New headsculpts, elbow pads from mando, new boots, etc.

Thanks man! Yeah Jake is amazing he really took this one to the next level! Yeah I knew Venkman always has his pants untucked and they actually are untucked it's just this flight suit is too short in the leg section so it doesn't go all the way down.

Snyderman unpainted sculpts are only $50 so that would make your estimate a bit cheaper lol! But yeah it's a pretty sum to get all of them together lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snyderman's unpainted sculpts are only $45.00 on average. Which is pretty decent these days.

Last edited:
Back