Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a full body shot of Ray.
I will take more pics of the heads once in daylight.

IMG_1451_zps863c56b6.jpg

In all honesty, the paint job that snyderman did on their ray headsculpt also doesnt do it justice! They are not the best at paint jobs in my opinion but sculpting are awesome, so you really need to see the sculpt with a top notch paint job from someone else whos got a rep for painting here. but imo its the best aykroyd sculpt available.

It's hard to tell without painted shots though, which is why I've been holding off all this time. Snyderman said they were going to paint one up months ago, but. . .

Yeah the snyderman ray is amazing, and i have their first version of venkman, love the 2nd one too. he said they are doing egon and winston too soon but are working through afew commisions apparently but im looking forward to seeing them when they become available.

nice work on the ray too, im getting excited to show mine once i get the heads back.

Yup snyder
An ray is very good. I also have his v2 Murray and its even better thna the first one. I hope he will do Egon now.

Never had an issue with any of the Snyderman painted heads I have purchased. Photographs really don't do them justice. Very underrated work in both paint and sculpt.

In all honesty, the paint job that snyderman did on their ray headsculpt also doesnt do it justice! They are not the best at paint jobs in my opinion but sculpting are awesome, so you really need to see the sculpt with a top notch paint job from someone else whos got a rep for painting here.
Yeah, agreed.

I bought some of Mandos pads a while back, they look great. The only downside is you do not get to see them since they are on the back of the elbow haha. I highly recommend getting Mando's pads if they have not already.

Nice. Are you going to offer these again?

Never really stopped. Been selling them via PM. Easier that way.

I bought some of Mandos pads a while back, they look great. The only downside is you do not get to see them since they are on the back of the elbow haha. I highly recommend getting Mando's pads if they have not already.

:duff

They definitely disappear behind the elbow once in place.:lol

The UK postal service saw fit to bless me with a returned package from the middle of June. I've now got an extra set of eight pads if anyone wants them.

Back