Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the joints like on that body? The Hot Custom one I got is awfully floppy, Winston always collapses into a heap!

Joints were tight but the hand pegs were the sticks. Not the HT style.

My Gb' are almost complete and since I'm waiting on heads I figured I'd have a little fun. Beto is dropping the ghost with the most this week, so I thought it would be fitting to introduce THE GHOULBUSTERS!!!!!

Here are Beto's Ghoulbusters!!!!

65DEF9AF-1623-4D5A-B1D6-73A2FCD3928C-4456-0000003A33B1FBE1_zps8172ea23.jpg

56E00CCE-51F9-4DE7-9F32-AD0C785F6B04-4456-0000003AE268C855_zps1ab2c36a.jpg

Thanks a bunch Elvis I just realized after seeing this that you already posted it earlier :slap thnx again.. This page has been busy :clap Ill have to read through for a third time :lol

Is anyone currently taking commission work for Ghostbusters custom elbow pads - I need a set.

Decided to start upgrading my custom Venkman. Just ordered mondos pads. A few questions. What flight suit has people decided was the best? I heard soldier story but they are short legged. Also are 1/6 kings patches the correct size? Thanks.

A pic of my GB crew. I've added the belt gizmos since taking this pic (the Mattel ones, sanded to remove mold lines and repainted). Winston had a bad accident and had his jumpsuit ruined with black acrylic paint. Also waiting for a new body to replace the floppy as hell one I got earlier.

SAM_0363.JPG

Back