Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! I have strongly considered customizing a Gate Keeper using the Snyder-Man Ripley head. And there are a couple of great Dark Helmet sculpts out there that might be modifiable into a Key Master. I would put those on display if I had high quality sculpts and outfit options.

Sculpted by Rocco Tartamella
You can find him here: https://www.facebook.com/RoccoArt1

IMG_5946_zps01dc95c0.jpg

IMG_5947_zps671a35a0.jpg

IMG_6181_zpsf79c4e41.jpg

IMG_6182_zpscc6c74f4.jpg

IMG_6184_zpsd63a9529.jpg

IMG_6185_zps90469f8c.jpg

IMG_6186_zps88093b2e.jpg

IMG_6187_zpsef0495ee.jpg

Ski

Look! It's a Lindsay Lohan sighting. Only this is less skanky and disease infested. Lol. BTW, great slimer!

Updates to mine, due to medical issues, wasn't able to add the elbow pads and finish slimer till recently(though seeing Skiman's version, I may add in some paint fixes.

img1997vg.jpg

img2002od.jpg

img1992l.JPG

img1995hq.jpg

I recently open my venkman and I cant wait to customize it... By the way I have a Matty Ray MIB never open if anyone interested.

Updates to mine, due to medical issues, wasn't able to add the elbow pads and finish slimer till recently(though seeing Skiman's version, I may add in some paint fixes.

img1997vg.jpg

img2002od.jpg

img1992l.JPG

img1995hq.jpg

Is it the picture or is slimer a little on the light side?

Looks great btw. Rocco still selling these? I missed the boat entirely.

My current setup:

DSC_0917_zps67472ae0.jpg

Still waiting for a couple of pieces. . .

Hey karamazov, are those DiD gloves you used? My figures are wearing those kind of gloves and I recall someone saying the colour rubs off them and stains the hands. Heard anything similar?

Yeah, those are DID gloves I think, and they do rub off on the hands, so you have to commit to leaving them on there.

Here's my update, using a Luke314pi backdrop and with Slimer on a Medi RAH stand:

DSC_1006_zps70e4b9c1.jpg

Yeah, those are DID gloves I think, and they do rub off on the hands, so you have to commit to leaving them on there.

Here's my update, using a Luke314pi backdrop and with Slimer on a Medi RAH stand:

DSC_1006_zps70e4b9c1.jpg

I see. Have they shown any signs of rubbing off on the jumpsuit? Hands I can replace but I'd hate to have my jumpsuits stained.

yhaquru9.jpg
e6a8anar.jpg
e3asugyp.jpg

esu3yny6.jpg

Just waiting on Seb to send me the elbow pads and my set is complete. :)

Special thanks thenatos for selling me slimer. Such a beautiful piece by Rocco and paint up by thenatos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Looking good! I'm thinking about getting the 24" Diamond Stay Puft to go with my GBs and Slimer. Wouldn't be totally in-scale of course, but still.

Back