Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FInally finished the belt accessories.

The key hanger stuff and I build the belt gizmo.

I used the mattel one as a base and build a small mother board to put inside. I tried to be as close as possible but at that size it isn't easy.

IMG_0699_zps08b983ae.jpg

Seb please do a run of belts!!! :pray::pray::pray:

I got some little clasps at the hobby store, but figure they will be too big.

I've just returned from Walmart and found some perfect sized clasps for the GB belts. They're "mix and mingle" barecelt charms. I got the $2.00 two pack ones. Be sure to get the two packs, the single ones are way too big. I'll try and get some pics up at some point.

Where in the store did you find them brains?

Also, congrats on getting the Slimer run going fellas!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xMGRA_FePw[/ame]

My Spenser heads arrived today, been looking forward to this all week. :yess: I think they look pretty good, really pleased with them. Egon and Venkman have the best likenesses, IMO, although Spenser seems to have got the colour of the rims wrong. No biggy, that can be easily corrected. Winston's paintjob was a bit weak, but having experience in painting miniatures I can say that African skin is hard to pull off. For a guy doing this stuff in his home, it's impressive stuff. Thanks Spenser.

Going to fix these onto my bodies, then post some pics. Good night/day folks!

SAM_0356.JPG
SAM_0357.JPG

IMG_0327_zpsc5d16d78.jpg

IMG_0325_zpse97c0a64.jpg

They're in the jewelry/craft isle. I believe the ones I made don't have the correct smaller jump rings but I had those in hand and they look great to me. These are a must add for the boys' belts.

The Diamond bank is probably too big (I think 8" tall?). Will definitely try to hunt down some of that jewelry brains. Thanks for the heads up. I still need to order the leather straps, studs, and D rings.

Back