GG HAUL!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say flip all of GG stuff. I used to love collecting them until their whole exclusive debacle. So from now on I will take pride in flipping the exclusives that I happen to get my hands on. Why not make 3 times the amount if some idiot wants to pay for it.

P.S.
Yes I must have been Bannisterized!
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

It's easy to call it greed cause it IS. This isn't just kicking back tossing names. The only other thing is that he got these to help friends (every bust for friends). If he did then I'll eat some crow but assuming he got them to sell it's greed. I don't care how resourceful the person is. He's looking to make a quick buck. There is no need what so ever to get 10 of each bust. There just isn't. Now, he isn't the only one at fault because there are people out there are gonna buy it.

As far as what I would do. I wouldn't try and get 10 of them. That's way too much work with GG. :lol

It's easy to call it greed cause it IS.
Greed is good!
michaeldouglaswallstreetcolor.JPG

As far as what I would do. I wouldn't try and get 10 of them. That's way too much work with GG. :lol
Yeah. Unless this guy stole cases of these things off of pallets he must have literally spent his entire time at SDCC in the GG line queue. :lol

Ahh . . .looks like another capitalist at heart based on that pic. Some people know how to work a system, I can't fault them for that. Had I more arms and beefed up biceps to lug around all that stuff, and if I had nothing else better to do than wait in line -- I probably see how I can do the same thing. The thing is, my love of the Con and seeing what else is around just prevents me from doing what this guy did.

Yeah. Unless this guy stole cases of these things off of pallets he must have literally spent his entire time at SDCC in the GG line queue. :lol

That does seem pointless then. It basically paid for his trip to San Diego, to stand in line to get stuff to pay for his trip to San Diego.:rotfl

Not necesarily true if you had to factor in flight and hotel and food costs.

Still, gotta give him the benefit of living a capitalist life. Where else can you do that but in the good ol' US of A!

For myself, I picked up extra ones for either trade fodder, or simply to fuel my next collectible purchase. How else can I justify another trip to the Con??

It all goes to good causes one way or another. Besides, these are for discretionary funds. Hobbies like ours definitely fall into THAT category. It's not as if he was hoarding food stamps or anything.

That does seem pointless then. It basically paid for his trip to San Diego, to stand in line to get stuff to pay for his trip to San Diego.:rotfl

Actually if you were there you'd know that they were only available during the first two hours of the dealer room. It took me four days to get my set.

Hats off to whoever pulled this off.

I have to say, whoever pulled off this haul has got some skills!

I know i couldnt do it.

Actually if you were there you'd know that they were only available during the first two hours of the dealer room. It took me four days to get my set.

Hats off to whoever pulled this off.

There you go. I say it was more than worth it then.

Back