GG Coruscant Grey Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know others have said the same thing but I'm amazed this one is still up for preorder after almost two days.

I mean it's a clone and it's 2,500 pieces, maybe people are saving their cash for the holidays or something.

KitFisto said:
I just ordered one this morning.

I'm amazed this is still up. I guess a lot of people got caught with their pants down on this one.

Darth Loki said:
I'm amazed this is still up. I guess a lot of people got caught with their pants down on this one.

I did. I didn't know about it until I was able to check my e-mail from work this morning. I was happy it was still up.

KitFisto said:
I did. I didn't know about it until I was able to check my e-mail from work this morning. I was happy it was still up.

Is your computer still down?

Let me know if you get a confirmation email because I am still yet to receive one.

Darth Loki said:
Is your computer still down?

Let me know if you get a confirmation email because I am still yet to receive one.

Yeah, home PC is toast. I got a confirmation e-mail less than 2 min after I placed my order.

KitFisto said:
Yeah, home PC is toast. I got a confirmation e-mail less than 2 min after I placed my order.

That's a little disheartening. I still haven't gotten one. :emperor

Darth Loki said:
That's a little disheartening. I still haven't gotten one. :emperor

Maybe a spam filter stopped it? Did you print your confimation page out?

KitFisto said:
Maybe a spam filter stopped it? Did you print your confimation page out?

Yeah I printed it out for my CC records. Thankfully I did since I didn't get an email. And any spam would've gone to my bulk folder and there's nothing there. Oh well, I guess it'll be a cool surprise in the next couple weeks when it shows up.

Darth Loki said:
Yeah I printed it out for my CC records. Thankfully I did since I didn't get an email. And any spam would've gone to my bulk folder and there's nothing there. Oh well, I guess it'll be a cool surprise in the next couple weeks when it shows up.

Is it shipping that soon? I didn't read much, just ordered LOL. I was expecting a month or two.

KitFisto said:
Is it shipping that soon? I didn't read much, just ordered LOL. I was expecting a month or two.

I'm not 100% certain but it looked like it was an in-stock item. I didn't see anywhere on the page about a pre-order or expected date.

Darth Loki said:
I'm not 100% certain but it looked like it was an in-stock item. I didn't see anywhere on the page about a pre-order or expected date.

I just looked again and it's May of 2007. So 5 1/2 months of waiting just like everything else LOL.

KitFisto said:
I just looked again and it's May of 2007. So 5 1/2 months of waiting just like everything else LOL.

Just goes to show what I know :eek:

As much as I want to, I'm just not into GG Busts. I know if I do end up buying two of these, I am going to end up flipping them.

Wow, almost two weeks and still available. I thought these would be snapped up, but it looks like colectors have been burnt out on the clone variations? :confused:

I mean, if it was just a matter of notice, two weeks seems like enough time to get out to even the casual collector...

I think it's just the clone they chose to make... I mean, the gray clones werent exactly in the movie were they?

nash said:
I think it's just the clone they chose to make... I mean, the gray clones werent exactly in the movie were they?

Yes, they were. I watched ROTS last weekend and saw them for the first time (I guess I should say noticed them for the first time). The only time you see them is when Yoda is getting ready to go to Kashyyk.

Back