GG Coruscant Grey Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got two of these (one to display with each head) the moment they went up thanks to the post by BlueSnags over at gentlegiantcollectors.com

This is an awesome addition to the GG mini-bust line. A clear must have for us GG fanatics! :D :D :D :D

They're still up on afx is people want one/two.

As far as being charged... credit cards were pre-authorized today. No payment will be due until it ships. If you paid via checkcard or paypal... then you paid in full today.

Darth Loki said:
Wierd, I didn't get a confirmation email:confused:

And these guys are in ROTS, when Yoda is getting ready to go to Kashyyk and the Wookie is on Coruscant. Just never noticed until now :eek:

DL,

Did you check your spam filter or file?

swabie2424 said:
Got two of these (one to display with each head) the moment they went up thanks to the post by BlueSnags over at gentlegiantcollectors.com

This is an awesome addition to the GG mini-bust line. A clear must have for us GG fanatics! :D :D :D :D

They're still up on afx is people want one/two.

As far as being charged... credit cards were pre-authorized today. No payment will be due until it ships. If you paid via checkcard or paypal... then you paid in full today.

sorted it out.......small mistake by me :eek:

Wow, still available. I ordered two as well. Really slow to sell out this one, I wonder why?

I thought as soon as something hits Rebelscum it's all over...

Gran3131 said:
DL,

Did you check your spam filter or file?

Yeah, still nothing. No pre-auth or anything either. I won't be crushed, but it would kinda suck.

I am a little surprised as well that this is still up. With a limit of two per order and they ship internationally I thought this would have been long gone. Lets hope there is not an over sell of the pre-orders. However, meens it seems that it was a total surprise I am sure that is having something to do with it. Hopefully everyone who wants one gets one and hopefully all pre-orders are taking care of.

Yeah, I'm a tad suprised myself. As long as those of us that really want it for our collections get it. I'm cool.

This is also a really busy time of the year. Everybody is out shopping or at a Christmas party or at their kid's concert and stuff like that. Busy, busy, busy. But with the same edition size as the Utapau Trooper, plus the alternate head, these won't be around forever once the word gets out.

Well said Tom. To be honest this should work out well for collectors.

I wonder if we will get a Collectors Club bust this year?

Glad these were still available. i didn't see the thread until just now. Got mine ordered.

I passed on this last night but had a change of heart when I woke up this morning.

This'll be just my second GG minibust. Mara Jade was my first, and I was really happy with that one.

As a clonetrooper freak, I was afraid to start up on this line, just because it's so late and they're somewhat expensive.

But I can get just one and stop there. I have that much self-control. :eek:

I'm so screwed. :banghead

They're still aval!!.. for those that need it. IMO, I think alot of collectors are probably just tired of all the different colored clone Busts.

How about diifferent helms for once. heh

pickard said:
As a clonetrooper freak, I was afraid to start up on this line, just because it's so late and they're somewhat expensive.

But I can get just one and stop there. I have that much self-control. :eek:

I'm so screwed. :banghead

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Forever down the Gentle Giant hole you will be!

pickard said:
This'll be just my second GG minibust. Mara Jade was my first, and I was really happy with that one.

I also started collecting very late but regardless, as a clone freak, I am so happy to have 2 of these, they will go great with my clone army.

-

all I need is a proper shelf and to find pilot, blue and red busts now :lol

Back