GG 12-inch Vintage Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second thing I didn't like the moment I saw it at CV is the 30 Year TESB logo. Its tacky and gaudy and calls way too much attention to itself IMO, which works against the vintage look of the entire presentation. Luckily its a sticker that's pretty easily removed. It didn't last long after I got my hands on it.

Nice! I may have to remove my sticker now.

Nice shot, Khev! I've been curious how these figures display alongside modern 12" figures. You don't happen to have a Medi Boba do you? It would be fun to see an "evolution" from the vintage to the new.

Anyone have shots out of the package and alongside their contemporary counterparts?

Nothing yet. Supposedly, Han and Chewie are next...

Thanks for that...if that's true it should be interesting...looks like one of the higher end companies has finally found out how to make a decent 12" chewie: just use a 33 year old mould :monkey3 :lol

Nice shot, Khev! I've been curious how these figures display alongside modern 12" figures. You don't happen to have a Medi Boba do you?

Thanks and no, I don't own any other Fett figures other than the vintage 3 3/4 inch.

The Toyfare article mentioned that they had a nice interaction with Hasbro when developing these. IrishJedi you should ask GG if they plan to utilize their relationship to consider making jumbo vintage figures of classic Kenner Indiana Jones or GI Joe: A Real American Hero.

I got my Stormtrooper yesterday I noticed that there are some light brown spots on the top of both shoes. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this and if it is normal.

According to the Customer Service rep I spoke with while trying to clear up my smashed Fett package issue, they will be taking pre-orders for Han & Chewie on the 16th.

- MJ

Back