GG 12-inch Vintage Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's kind kewl, but the original versions aren't that expensive, so I would get one of those instead.

Weird. I can kinda see the novelty of it, but only if it's cheap. I can't see paying premium for such a strange idea.

I guess it's kind kewl, but the original versions aren't that expensive, so I would get one of those instead.
But then it would only be 3.75" tall instead of 12" tall. That would make too much sense.

What I want to know is, where is the 48" version of the vintage 12" Stormtrooper to display with our new 4:1 scale Star Wars vintage action figure replica collections, complete with jumpable shark accessory!

That said, I might go for a 12" version of the vintage 3.75" Boba Fett figure. I suppose I'm only dithering about the color of the bait on the hook....

Maybe they'll follow this up with 1:4 scale, 3.75" replicas of the vintage 12" Kenner figures; though I am ashamed to admit I probably would buy a 3.75" 12" vintage Boba Fett as well.

No, it's apparently a 12" version of the vintage 3.75" figure.

That is odder.

Wow, that is odd... have to say, while I'm not super interested in just a stormtrooper. If they made a Vader with the vinyl cape I'd be very interested.

This is hilarious! This thread basically captures my thought process when I first saw the item. "So, it's a replica of the 12 inch vintage figure. No? Oh, it's a replica of the 3.75 inch vintage figure. No? It's a 12 inch replica of the 3.75 inch vintage figure??? Alrighty."

Easy pass.

it's not that far off from being a rehash of the original 12" st................other than the pelvis/leg area..............:dunno

could be cool for a cheap price but i dont think i would pay over 30 for it.

Details from Yodasnews.com

Specs: Height: 12” Edition Size: 1500 Price: $85

Digitally scanned from mint 3 ¾” Kenner originals and reproduced to a substantial 12” tall. Injection molded and made of durable plastics, this jumbo figure includes a faithfully reproduced blaster and is fully articulated! Comes packaged on a 1980, Empire Strikes Back inspired blister card with a plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display. Will be sold exclusively at San Diego Comic Con and is up for pre-order right now for PGM Members at GentleGiantLtd.com. There will be no pre-order pick ups of this item at SDCC.

------------------

$85?!?!? How in the ____ing hell is this worth $85?!?! :banghead

Back