Gentle Giant Serenity Mini-Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

We are waiting patiently for Mr. Mal. Once we get a shipping notice on him, we will put up preorder instructions on Serenity Collectors. I think he will be worth the wait. I have the paint master sitting on one of my shelves next to my RWOS. LOL.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Everyone,

We are waiting patiently for Mr. Mal. Once we get a shipping notice on him, we will put up preorder instructions on Serenity Collectors. I think he will be worth the wait. I have the paint master sitting on one of my shelves next to my RWOS. LOL.

Thanks,
Mike

RWOS? RICK WAKEMAN'S ORIGINAL SYNTHESIZER? Holy *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not allowed to post the link, but members of SerenityCollectors.com are now able to order the Mal Reynolds mini bust from Razor's Edge. I got my order in for one. (There is a limit of two per household.)

So if you aren't a member of the site, just be ready because it ought tho go live to the general public within a few days.

Picked mine up as well, though not entirely pleased with the cheapest shipping choice being over $12!

Picked mine up as well, though not entirely pleased with the cheapest shipping choice being over $12!

12? Mine is $44

EDIT:
But that's overseas shipping, and I even got refunded some as the calculator showed too much. Top notch service! :rock

Last edited:
I think it looks better than the PaintMaster, I love it. Pics of mine in Hand Below:

malside5.jpg

malside4.jpg

malside3.jpg

malside.jpg

malclose3.jpg

malclose2.jpg

malclose1.jpg

malfrontbox.jpg

malbackbox.jpg

Looks GREAT GGC!!!

Interesting... his hair turned out a lot darker than the paint master. It's looks to be the same color as his pants!!! :rolleyes:

It's nice that us East Coasters are able to get something first for a change. :cool:

Got mine (#0861) yesterday. He looks a little younger than he should, but it's a great start to what will hopefully turn into a complete collection of the Serenity crew.

86sj2nr.jpg

6okv71c.jpg

6ozv9eb.jpg

why does he have no base? some talented sculpter could probably make the rest of him and have a sweet mal statue.

The base is built into the bottom of the bust. I'm not a fan of chess board bases. So we had him designed this way.

We are not doing statues of Serenity as of yet. Right now, just busts.

Everyone who is receiving him has had good things to say about him.

And to answer a couple of questions and statements posted earlier;

$12.00 shipping would be for someone on the West Coast which is the furthest point from us since we are in and ship from New York.

$44.00 shipping is overseas (not sure where), it varies by location.
It would have been nice for pordey2 to mention he is overseas, so people do not think Razor's bangs them out for shipping. :lol

You can ask many of my regulars (and I have alot of them). My shipping prices are some of the fairest prices on the net and we actually know how to pack a box. LOL.

Alot of the old SSF members will know this acronym.
RWOS = Ringwraith on Steed Statue (from Sideshow/Weta). :D

Thanks Again for everyone's support of us on this project.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.

Thanks,
Mike

I can say that when I ship busts across the country after selling them on eBay, I usually have to charge more for shipping than Mike does. It is rare for me to send a package to the East Coast for $12--it's typically more like $14 or $15. So I have no complaints about the shipping charges.

Got mine the other day and really like it! Looks very nice with my meager SW mini-bust collection.

Keep them coming. About 2 or 3 a year would be great!

I wonder how the sales have been for this piece. Has it been strong enough to warrant another piece?

Got mine a week ago. LOVE it!
Great job on this one, now we only have to wait for the next one(s) :D

Back