Gentle Giant: Captain America Statue from Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine they are both a bit smaller in terms of 1/4 than what we are used to with Sideshow. I would think that they are in scale with the Sucker Punch or Honey Trap girls.

I am getting Black Widow, so the size won't matter too much. I will display her with my Iron Man Mark VI Maquette (or IP/Mark 42) and if she's a bit smaller, it would only look natural, I think.

face-sculpt aside, as I can live with that, but this statue looks amazing so far. I can't wait to see what they come up with for WS.

I imagine they are both a bit smaller in terms of 1/4 than what we are used to with Sideshow. I would think that they are in scale with the Sucker Punch or Honey Trap girls.

I am getting Black Widow, so the size won't matter too much. I will display her with my Iron Man Mark VI Maquette (or IP/Mark 42) and if she's a bit smaller, it would only look natural, I think.

That would be my guess. :D

Congrats Chris, yea...I've been contemplating picking both the BW and the Captain to go with the upcoming Sideshow Iron Man 3 maquettes...think it will make for an awesome display...oh and don't forget the Hulk Maquette too! Wasn't a big fan of the Sideshow movie Avengers line-up of BW, Captain America or even Thor for that matter. These GG versions do look that extra bit more accurate in terms of the clothing and poses, saying that the likeness of Chris Evans isn't quite there yet...Will be picking these up locally so will hopefully see some inhand pics once they start to ship

Wasn't something said about them not actually being in 1/4 scale but just being 18 inch statues?

d3884573777c80bff020544f01f6dc15e9a6840e196ae07f754decc979a8a635.jpg

Yeah Scarlett Johansson is only 5 foot 3 anyway! Are there any close up pics of BW anywhere?

Yes, she is a cute little one. I want to pick her up and take her home. I don't think there have been other pictures of her than the product photo and the one with Cap A in.

Congrats Chris, yea...I've been contemplating picking both the BW and the Captain to go with the upcoming Sideshow Iron Man 3 maquettes...think it will make for an awesome display...oh and don't forget the Hulk Maquette too! Wasn't a big fan of the Sideshow movie Avengers line-up of BW, Captain America or even Thor for that matter. These GG versions do look that extra bit more accurate in terms of the clothing and poses, saying that the likeness of Chris Evans isn't quite there yet...Will be picking these up locally so will hopefully see some inhand pics once they start to ship

Yea, not impressed with the portrait of this piece. But I agree that they seem to capture the essence of the characters quite well, and in some ways better than SSC. Although the Hulk Maquette was just plain awesome.

Hahaha! :D

i think i'm gonna order this when it's up. looks pretty good so far. i'm actually a huge fan of gg's 1/4 scale statues. (primarily from their sucker punch line) this and black widow are probably a go for me.

Not a fan of the face sculpt , i thought he looks rather kid-ish. BW, however, is just awesome.

From where i live, its gonna cost a bomb ordering from BBTS and i have to top up for taxes and shipping. May just have to give this a pass

agreed... the price should have a nice base.. not getting this price tag without having a base

Back