GENTLE GIANT BANTHA Finally!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gentle Giant Bantha and Tusken

It might be good for someone in the UK, though, since they would've had to pay international shipping to get it from GG direct. It's a pretty nice piece, but not fantastic. Check the existing thread.

Hi...
Just wondering if anyone here has this and whether its worth getting? Currently reduced on Play in the UK from £269 to £116...tempted!!
Any info appreciated :)

It's awesome. The best representation of a Bantha so far. If you have any of the other GG statues, it compliments them fantastically.

I'd launch on it for that price. I paid full price and don't regret it for one second.

IMG_2052_zpse4c4d26f.jpg

Last edited:

What do reckon on SS making a Bantha to go with the Dewback? If its in the pipeline I'm going to grab a Tusken before they sell out as I missed out on Sandtrooper.

Hi...
Just wondering if anyone here has this and whether its worth getting? Currently reduced on Play in the UK from £269 to £116...tempted!!
Any info appreciated :)

Do you have a link?

Thanks for the replies guys. Have ordered :) Can always return it if I don't like it. Maverick...have just checked and its now listed as not available...sorry.:(

What do reckon on SS making a Bantha to go with the Dewback? If its in the pipeline I'm going to grab a Tusken before they sell out as I missed out on Sandtrooper.

I don't think there's been any talk about that. So I wouldn't plan based on that.

Well....my bantha is on its way. Sold out on Play now. May send it back as it was kinda a impulse buy. If that is my decision, if anybody here would like it I can pass it on in the UK at cost price rather than returning it to Play. PM if interested :)

Well....my bantha is on its way. Sold out on Play now. May send it back as it was kinda a impulse buy. If that is my decision, if anybody here would like it I can pass it on in the UK at cost price rather than returning it to Play. PM if interested :)

I hope you decide to keep it. Looking forward to see some pics.

That looks great wish I could have got one now to display with my Tusken PF.

Back