Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting vid Kamandi, thanks for posting it!

affixing them myself is going to be a last resort but I'll do it if necessary.

Got mine yesterday. Cubes are fixed together and to the base.

Guns dont fit in holsters tho... and to chicken to try and force them in lol

Also her foot doesnt seem to be level with the base where the screw goes in... no biggie, just not as secure and I would like it to be of course.

But aside from that she is Awesome. Paint apps flawless, Likeness dead on. Love it :D

Crappy cell phone pic, both of these statues look way better in person... and get my vote for two best statues of 2014!

both of these statues look way better in person... and get my vote for two best statues of 2014!

Agree 100%!
Even though it's old news for a lot of people now because of the oft delayed batch shipping, I would add the Superman PF as another of the releases this year that excelled for me.

These are the last three I've gotten in (all in the last two months), and I've never been happier. All of them are magnificent!

Last year this time I had the Wolverine LSF- which completely floored me. Loved it so much, but it had to go back because of a QC issue. It still might be my favorite statue of all time. There's just nothing else like being in the presence of a 1/2 scale figure. Especially when it nailed the essence of the character so perfectly.
At the time, I had all three of these pre-ordered and in a way I was regretting all of them. The size, and shape, of that particular LSF just worked so perfectly where I had it, that the thought of going back down to 1/4 scales again was... seriously deflating. I expected all these to underwhelm after having had that magnificent beast in hand.
I couldn't have been more wrong though. Cap works spectacularly where I have him now. And even though Supes is smaller in mass than the Wolverine was, the particular colors and shapes look beautiful in that same spot.

Wow, awesome statue. Do Gentle Giant products come with shipping boxes similar to Hot Toys and Sideshow? I didn't receive one and this is my first Gentle Giant statue and first item from the seller.

Wow, awesome statue. Do Gentle Giant products come with shipping boxes similar to Hot Toys and Sideshow? I didn't receive one and this is my first Gentle Giant statue and first item from the seller.

no brown shippers for GG

no brown shippers for GG

???
YNsYG6Jl.jpg

#330 in the house. Only 6 brought into Singapore. Glad i got mine. Saw it and thankfully am an elite member at my lcs. No matter how much it was (though still steep) i told them to sell me 1.

Was finally able to track one down at one of my local comic shops. It was the last of three that they received this week. Can't believe the amount of detail they were able to get into this statue. I also received GG's Iron Patriot this past week which I think is just as good. Not a fan of the bases though.

Was finally able to track one down at one of my local comic shops. It was the last of three that they received this week. Can't believe the amount of detail they were able to get into this statue. I also received GG's Iron Patriot this past week which I think is just as good. Not a fan of the bases though.

Make sure to post pics of the Patriot!

Congrats on tracking one down! :duff

Definitely worth the time and effort. :lecture

Back