Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got problems with mine. She won't sit flush on the screw post, so she is wobbly. WTF? Also, I can't get her glocks into the holsters. IDK what that's all about either. Other than that she is beautiful.

a45854fc520ce87002b3ae772a672221.jpg

Wow! Looks great next to SSC's IM2 BW. :rock

Sold out again! :lol

I think SSC's Cap will look much better with her. And seeing her next to IM2 Widow confirms that she isn't oversized. :yess:

I told ya she'd be about the same size.:D

I've got problems with mine. She won't sit flush on the screw post, so she is wobbly. WTF? Also, I can't get her glocks into the holsters. IDK what that's all about either. Other than that she is beautiful.

Can you post pics, Exodus?

Don't suppose anyone knows how long it usually takes them to supply UK dealers?

She came out really nice, GG paint apps continue to impress.

If someone drapes some cloth over those cubes it'd look infinitely better.

Can you post pics, Exodus?

She looks fine from a sculpt. The paint is very nice. Even though it's all mostly black, there's different textures and matte/gloss finishes that make things pop. She's really beautiful. I seriously consider lining her up with the Sucker Punch girls lol. She'd fit right in.

I already wrote GG about the screw issue. Shame, cuz it scratched my table too.
IMG_6347.JPG
IMG_6346.JPG

Here's the screw problem, so you can see how much she rocks back and forth. This is the only attachment point. The other foot rests on the blocks.
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG

Back