Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, this statue is about as good as any prototype. So glad I got one secured. The only nitpick I can find is that her hair is too dark compared to the movie.

3956278-7890719398-capta.jpg

The acrylic base is more impressive in person. It really bounces light around nicely. I think some of you are going to re-think needing a custom base when you see this firsthand.

Geez, this statue is about as good as any prototype. So glad I got one secured. The only nitpick I can find is that her hair is too dark compared to the movie.

Depends on the lighting but yeah they could of went a bit lighter....

scarlett_johansson_black_widow_captain_america%20cropped.jpg

I imagine they tried a lighter color when painting prototypes. Her on-screen color seems like it could easily look fake or cheap when painted.

I'm very happy with it. To anyone waiting you'll be impressed. People are going to be seeking this one as a grail for years to come.

I'm sure Winter Soldier Cap is going to look great.

Good effort quoting those pictures Snoopy, I was about to. Glorious photo's by Kamandi. She looks positively delicious.

Glad to know, my ping of buyers remorse has passed! :rock

I don't have buyer's remorse over this statue but I am mad over it...mad that I haven't gotten mine yet! :impatient: :lol

Good effort quoting those pictures Snoopy, I was about to. Glorious photo's by Kamandi. She looks positively delicious.

Indeed! :naughty

Back