Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scar-Jo is only 5'3" so for her to be in 1/4 scale the statue needs to only be 15.75 inches tall. This piece looks pretty good. Gotta say I don't get the base or the blocks though. Hopefully this is just a WIP shot and the base still needs to be finished.

The ssc scarjo pf is 18" without the base too.

perhaps we shouldn't thibk of the actress' height and rather the character's height. In the movies we can appear to be as tall or short as we like afterall.

So out of curiosity who is interested in getting a custom base done? I know I am. :D

I'm waiting to see what peeps come up with. I really don't have much vision for this sort of thing, other than I don't like skulls... On that note, I'm hoping to find someone to do a base for Vampirella also. Oh yeah, a base for Emma too while were at it.

I'm waiting to see what peeps come up with. I really don't have much vision for this sort of thing, other than I don't like skulls... On that note, I'm hoping to find someone to do a base for Vampirella also. Oh yeah, a base for Emma too while were at it.

I'm trying to find some reference pics from the movie, I may need to pop the blu-ray in and watch it for reference. :D

Either a rooftop with boxes or styled after the ship with rivets on the deck & boxes like you suggested. :D
:clap
Nice, those will look great with this sexy lady! :rock
Not big on skulls either, at least overkill of it. Things like Vampi, QoTD, and Kier; well I think I can manage. I was going with a Marble floor for Emma, but I'm gonna check out some sweet covers of her and see what I can get.
I'm trying to find some reference pics from the movie, I may need to pop the blu-ray in and watch it for reference. :D
Just saw it yesterday, again; such a great movie!

A lot of scenes to get an inspiration from! :duff

The ssc scarjo pf is 18" without the base too.

perhaps we shouldn't thibk of the actress' height and rather the character's height. In the movies we can appear to be as tall or short as we like afterall.

Those LOTR Hobbit if 1:4 will be less than HT size probably hehehe

So out of curiosity who is interested in getting a custom base done? I know I am. :D

Really just depends on the quality of the customs and what the prices are. Personally, I can live with the clear bases if I have too, but I do like the idea of modifying the blocks to be crates. I would probably keep the clear round base in that scenario.

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

I've definitely got one coming Mark although nothing can start officially until she's arrived inhand and god knows when that'll be as I've ordered locally :( probably early next year by the look of it. My idea will be aimed towards her balancing on either debris of rocks perhaps, maybe burnt out tyres, tarmac, that kind of theme so she'll go together nicely with my Hulk Maquette.

Was hoping to get her involved with the movie WS Cap and DW Thor PF's but those poses are far too dynamic and wouldn't look right imo. So as far as things stand right now, i'll have her displayed with Hulk ;)

I may work on it myself, but I'm checking to see some other options! :rock

Cant wait to see your ideas Carlos :hi5:

Just saw it yesterday, again; such a great movie!

A lot of scenes to get an inspiration from! :duff

Indeed! :rock :rock

Really just depends on the quality of the customs and what the prices are. Personally, I can live with the clear bases if I have too, but I do like the idea of modifying the blocks to be crates. I would probably keep the clear round base in that scenario.

Congrats, bro! :duff

Please post pics when you get the chance. :)

I've definitely got one coming Mark although nothing can start officially until she's arrived inhand and god knows when that'll be as I've ordered locally :( probably early next year by the look of it. My idea will be aimed towards her balancing on either debris of rocks perhaps, maybe burnt out tyres, tarmac, that kind of theme so she'll go together nicely with my Hulk Maquette.

Was hoping to get her involved with the movie WS Cap and DW Thor PF's but those poses are far too dynamic and wouldn't look right imo. So as far as things stand right now, i'll have her displayed with Hulk ;)

Cool ideas, Andy, sorry you have BW in hand sooner than next year.

Those LOTR Hobbit if 1:4 will be less than HT size probably hehehe
:lol:rotfl:lol
:clap:yess:

Nice! Plenty of pics bro! :D

Cant wait to see your ideas Carlos :hi5:
Sorry you have to wait a lot longer :(. But she will be totally worth it brother! :rock

That's a sick idea, I just saw that SDCC poster of all of them for AoU, and I love her new suit. I wanted her to match some other movie PFs, but I think I'll have her displayed in her own glory. Then I have a reason to buy AoU Widow :monkey3:lol

Hahah I have too many ideas :lol I will be starting some rendering concepts and see how that goes :rock

Cool ideas, Andy, sorry you have BW in hand sooner than next year.

:lol:rotfl:lol

:clap:yess:

Nice! Plenty of pics bro! :D

Sorry you have to wait a lot longer :(. But she will be totally worth it brother! :rock

That's a sick idea, I just saw that SDCC poster of all of them for AoU, and I love her new suit. I wanted her to match some other movie PFs, but I think I'll have her displayed in her own glory. Then I have a reason to buy AoU Widow :monkey3:lol

Hahah I have too many ideas :lol I will be starting some rendering concepts and see how that goes :rock

Thanks guys :hi5: yea, shame about the wait, just one of the few downsides of being a collector :( but alas, the inbound pics from all those who have BW coming in the next week or so will keep me going :)

Just posted on Facebook by a fellow collector from Canada.. she's arrived!!!

64e71f35c9cd0303686fbccaddff4f15.jpg

a3d564eb0f94e92e9a6556eec95ee8df.jpg

a45854fc520ce87002b3ae772a672221.jpg

4d94c6e480717c56c9efa1c3ae77c4c8.jpg

I'll make sure not to bounce a flash right off of her on Thursday.

I can tell this isn't Sideshow, they didn't go back and re-sculpt her ass like Rogue. Also paints look good on the face.

Last edited:
Back