Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did'nt want to say it just yet but I'm slowly finding myself losing interest in this piece now :( not sure if its to do with the constant shipping delays or whether its cos of newer and more desirable collectibles being announced :dunno

Don't get me wrong, totally love this GG BW and had this piece shipped on time and was inhand then I'd be excstatic but as time goes on I'm losing the will :gah: Not to mention I've ordered locally so it means another 2-3 month extra wait :thud:

Can someone give me some inspiration regarding this piece (other than posting pics of her bootay!!!) :lol :lol to keep me interested in keeping this order :(

I find that watching the movie again helps ;)

Did'nt want to say it just yet but I'm slowly finding myself losing interest in this piece now :( not sure if its to do with the constant shipping delays or whether its cos of newer and more desirable collectibles being announced :dunno

Don't get me wrong, totally love this GG BW and had this piece shipped on time and was inhand then I'd be excstatic but as time goes on I'm losing the will :gah: Not to mention I've ordered locally so it means another 2-3 month extra wait :thud:

Can someone give me some inspiration regarding this piece (other than posting pics of her bootay!!!) :lol :lol to keep me interested in keeping this order :(

All I can tell you, Andy, is despite the delays it will be worth it. Same thing happened with GG's Sucker Punch Babydoll, it sucked waiting but the statue is outstanding IMO and well worth the wait.

I find that watching the movie again helps ;)

:hi5: awesome idea :) I think Avengers is probably my most watched movie...EVER!!! :lol :lol It was Star Wars, LOTR, Scarface and Shallow Hal (love Shallow Hal, always makes me piss myself everytime!!!) :lol but I've like watched Avengers about twice a month since I started getting into Marvel and collecting which is coming upto 3 years now :horror

All I can tell you, Andy, is despite the delays it will be worth it. Same thing happened with GG's Sucker Punch Babydoll, it sucked waiting but the statue is outstanding IMO and well worth the wait.

Thanks Mark and wise words indeed :hi5: I think in most cases when one cancels a statue pretty much late on then they always end up regretting it after seeing the inhand pics and end up kicking themselves for not seeing the order through :(

I guess its more frustration for wanting Black Widow as soon as possible!!! I think this is one of the frustrating parts of being a collector...delays and recieiving damaged statues :(

Stay the course friend! Your Avengers collection will be amazing with her...she will come out....may be 2017 but she will be here at least by the time Avengers 3 comes out right? :)

Last edited:
:hi5: I think in most cases when one cancels a statue pretty much late on then they always end up regretting it after seeing the inhand pics and end up kicking themselves for not seeing the order through :(

I guess its more frustration for wanting Black Widow as soon as possible!!! I think this is one of the frustrating parts of being a collector...delays and recieiving damaged statues :(

I hear ya, Andy, been there and done that! :lol

To ease the pain in the wait:

1. I alternate re-watching all of the Iron Man, Captain America, Avengers movies over and over and over to tie me over.
2. Having the Sideshow Iron Man 2 version 1/4 PF and the Hot Toys Avengers and The Winter Soldier versions of ScarJo Black Widow also helps too.
3. This Gentle Giant 1/4 scale is too good to pass up. You will regret cancelling.
4. Patience is a virtue (so they say LOL)
5. Pour yourself a Scotch, or whatever is your fancy.
6. Repeat Step#1

1. I alternate re-watching all of the Iron Man, Captain America, Avengers movies over and over and over to tie me over.
2. Having the Sideshow Iron Man 2 version 1/4 PF and the Hot Toys Avengers and The Winter Soldier versions of ScarJo Black Widow also helps too.
3. This Gentle Giant 1/4 scale is too good to pass up. You will regret cancelling.
6. Repeat Step#1

I normally go straight to step 5 :wink1: :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Sorry Andy, booty is what my driving force :monkey5 :lol

But seriously, I just saw TSW again, and man it does make the wait a bit easy for me :wink1:

:lol :lol Nice one Carlos :clap nothing wrong with a bit of Scarlett's bootay :yess: I'm just hoping the zipper works on her uniform! :woo

6. Repeat Step#1

:lol :lol Nice guide!

Okay, Okay....you guys have convinced me :lol :lol I'm keeping her :woo

She's fully sculpted, so uh, bad news for you guys on that front.:lol

Stig, why. Why must you hurt my feelings like this?

Just_Why.gif

:lol

I'm just looking out for you man, just looking out. I just wanted to save you the soul crushing disappointment when you went to check out her little Black Widows only to meet solid polystone.:lol

Back