Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted the website i made my preorder, they say she got pushed back and will ship December 31, 2014

"December 31" sounds to me like a euphemism for "don't expect it anytime in 2014".
I would be highly surprised if any collectible retailer shipped anything out on New Years eve. Don't most places like this tend to be closed from 12/25 till after New Years?

One retailer, not the one I have mine ordered from, is taking orders with a stated mid February ship date. I'm betting that time frame is more likely than January- but I very much hope I'm wrong.

Just won that same rifle on Ebay for my HotToys Black Widow. =D

Nice, congrats! :duff

"December 31" sounds to me like a euphemism for "don't expect it anytime in 2014".
I would be highly surprised if any collectible retailer shipped anything out on New Years eve. Don't most places like this tend to be closed from 12/25 till after New Years?

One retailer, not the one I have mine ordered from, is taking orders with a stated mid February ship date. I'm betting that time frame is more likely than January- but I very much hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, given Gentle Giant's MO, I agree.

While GG's release schedule is always suspect, their paint apps are great and will be well worth the wait. :rock

Who could have seen this coming?

Well, since she debuted at SDCC '13 and showed again in '14, then I think she is on track for an early '15 release. March, maybe, lol.

Oh, that's right. And you all thought I was joking:lol

:rotfl

I was on the fence til I saw that money shot. And i need me something to arrive in the spring!!!!

On the note of Soccer Mom ScarJo I still think she was fine in iron man 2 :drool:love:naughty

ScarJo could be wearing a moo moo & house slippers and have rollers in her hair and she'd still be sexy to me. :D :naughty

ScarJo could be wearing a moo moo & house slippers and have rollers in her hair and she'd still be sexy to me. :D :naughty

Hell yes. I would order this in an instant :yess:

I also think she looks really similar to Elizabeth Taylor, in the good ol' days. Probably explains why I have a thing for older women :naughty:lol

Now a Taylor's Cleopatra.....mhhhmmmm would look good with Widow's bootay.

I've never ordered from GG before. Looking back realized I was not billed when I placed my order. I'm guessing they bill when the item is about to ship like Sideshow?

GG loves to get everyone's hopes up, delay the product for 2 to 3 years and then cancel it. :lol

GG loves to get everyone's hopes up, delay the product for 2 to 3 years and then cancel it. :lol

noooo-luke-o.gif

:monkey2

I've never ordered from GG before. Looking back realized I was not billed when I placed my order. I'm guessing they bill when the item is about to ship like Sideshow?

I always order from BBTS.com or Speculative Fiction they're about $80+ cheaper then ordering it direct from GG

Back