Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i've still got my preorder for gg black widow, but cancelled my gg cap for the sideshow cap. so sideshow..don't make me regret that.

First time seeing this piece, finally a statue with a well chosen pose. :lol

She looks great.

She looks more bad *** with that gun than the SS Punisher. :monkey4

Here's a quick pic of my Babydoll 18" statue next to my Cap: TFA PF...

KIMG0042_zpsb969083e.jpg

I don't know if it's noticeable to you or others but Babydoll is slightly bigger than Cap but not really that apparent.

I have Babydoll displayed elsewhere but moved her for the quick pic. :D

Great pieces DS but shoot, I didn't know GG BD was that big. Guess I won't be picking up GG BW to display with SSC Cap. Hopefully SSC does their own version.

I may put this on the List to get, I prefer this rendering of Black Widow over the SS PF Version, JMO, do not get me wrong, I Dig Scarlet Johansson but IMO it was not a flattering rendering, she comes out in the 3rd QTR and I can live with the price, the only conflict I may have is, would be when the WonderWoman PF release date :gah:

Last edited:
Start a Captain America museum? :lol

I POd Sideshow's Cap; WS PF... I may pass on the GG Cap: WS but not the GG BW. She's too good to pass up! :naughty :lol

Ha! Nice one :clap yea, awaiting pics on the GG Captain America in case they decide to modify the Chris Evans portrait...until then I've PO'd the Sideshow movie Cap just to cover my bets :wink1:

Great pieces DS but shoot, I didn't know GG BD was that big. Guess I won't be picking up GG BW to display with SSC Cap. Hopefully SSC does their own version.

Be nice, Khev, she's just big boned. :monkey3

I may put this on the List to get, I prefer this rendering of Black Widow over the SS PF Version, JMO, do not get me wrong, I Dig Scarlet Johansson but IMO it was not a flattering rendering, she comes out in the 3rd QTR and I can live with the price, the only conflict I may have is, would be when the WonderWoman PF release date :gah:

I'm penny pinching and squirreling away $$$ to pay for both GG BW & WW, Al! :lol

Ha! Nice one :clap yea, awaiting pics on the GG Captain America in case they decide to modify the Chris Evans portrait...until then I've PO'd the Sideshow movie Cap just to cover my bets :wink1:

I went ahead and POd SS WS Cap...too good a deal to pass up, IMO. :D

I like short women. She will be perfect.

:hi5:
I love short, petite women...:drool :love

She look so damn sexy... I ordered her. Don't care about the cubes, i think it looks pretty good in combination with the plexi base... :D

She look so damn sexy... I ordered her. Don't care about the cubes, i think it looks pretty good in combination with the plexi base... :D

She does indeed look sexy! :naughty So much so, that I made her my first ever female character PO :rock I'm basing my confidence in this piece and GG due to their successful pieces released from their Honey Trap line, which look incredible by the way :exactly: The likeness of Scarlet is truly fantastic which is why I'm slightly miffed as to how they got the Chris Evans portrait all wrong :dunno

She does indeed look sexy! :naughty So much so, that I made her my first ever female character PO :rock I'm basing my confidence in this piece and GG due to their successful pieces released from their Honey Trap line, which look incredible by the way :exactly: The likeness of Scarlet is truly fantastic which is why I'm slightly miffed as to how they got the Chris Evans portrait all wrong :dunno

I knew something was missing from your Collection, every collection needs a little Female Sexiness :naughty :lol:lol:lol

Back