Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked her. I think she has a hot bod however her face is way below average... Very very overrated as an actress. (In the looks department)

She's a goddess...

Indeed. :lecture:drool:drool

I never liked her. I think she has a hot bod however her face is way below average... Very very overrated as an actress. (In the looks department)

:horror :nono

boo-this-man.gif
:wink1: J/K​

Right bro, she's a total 4. My ex was way hotter but she had to move back to Sweden for a model gig. Her tit's were bigger too.

No man seriously, you step out to a mall in california, or a restaurant in Copenhagen or a subway in paris, you will see 5 prettier girls than Scarjo by the hour... She is way way overrated. She has no stack on ... Kate beckinsale, Emma stone, kristen stewart, Jamie Chung, bar rafeli, i mean in every category of acting / modeling etc i can guarantee Scarjo is pretty much average or below looking.
Any woman with some decent body will look good in that nice outfit. Plus look at the photoshop on it, they cut every bit of drooping flesh on her and made her slimmer than what she is, and this over and above choking her in that outfit.
Even if all that seems hot, her face alone is way way overrated.
I know she has some good acting credentials from her earlier days, but face/ looks alone, she is overrated is what i feel!

No man seriously, you step out to a mall in california, or a restaurant in Copenhagen or a subway in paris, you will see 5 prettier girls than Scarjo by the hour... She is way way overrated. She has no stack on ... Kate beckinsale, Emma stone, kristen stewart, Jamie Chung, bar rafeli, i mean in every category of acting / modeling etc i can guarantee Scarjo is pretty much average or below looking.
Any woman with some decent body will look good in that nice outfit. Plus look at the photoshop on it, they cut every bit of drooping flesh on her and made her slimmer than what she is, and this over and above choking her in that outfit.
Even if all that seems hot, her face alone is way way overrated.
I know she has some good acting credentials from her earlier days, but face/ looks alone, she is overrated is what i feel!

Haters gonna hate.

0aa.jpg

Me, I'm gonna go buy a Soda Stream.

Just bringing this picture over from the Statue Forum courtesy of HunterKingxxl. Brilliant idea and certainly something that is achievable once inhand...
dy6umesy.jpg

Well, I think that would be a shame. Obviously, Gentle Giant are taking their pieces into a different direction, and I think that people are just a little too used to the style of SSC, with their sometimes huge and very detailed bases. GG is focusing on the character, and that makes sense to me.

Well, I think that would be a shame. Obviously, Gentle Giant are taking their pieces into a different direction, and I think that people are just a little too used to the style of SSC, with their sometimes huge and very detailed bases. GG is focusing on the character, and that makes sense to me.

Plus that mockup looks pretty crap.

While the GG Black Widow looks totally amazing and accurate, their likeness to Chris Evans Captain America still leaves alot to be desired. Focusing on the character is one thing but the base for me tells a story and I've only PO'd this with the intention of creating a custom base similar to that used for the Hulk Maquette so that they can be displayed together...with the possible addition of Sideshows Captain America :)

I agree with roberto. I would probably buy a custom base if one was available(I know he will just make one lol)

Couldn't resist anymore just put down my deposit at CD UK for this piece. Forget the the clear base. Focus on the beauty that is the GG baby doll for example and be convinced lol.

Just bringing this picture over from the Statue Forum courtesy of HunterKingxxl. Brilliant idea and certainly something that is achievable once inhand...
dy6umesy.jpg

This custom base idea with the SHIELD logo & the crates is okay but the bullets and rock look out of place and those fuzzy slippers(?) look weird.

Couldn't resist anymore just put down my deposit at CD UK for this piece. Forget the the clear base. Focus on the beauty that is the GG baby doll for example and be convinced lol.

:lecture

GG's Babydoll 18" statue is awesome, IMO! :rock

Back