Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want BW's suit to be removable...

homer_drool_1.gif

Happened to see a video on LinusTechTips showcasing 3D printing

Here are 2 screencaps of BW and Cap:

The link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjNDwK2gDrk&list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw&feature=c4-overview

I watched this video as if all those statues are 3D printed! :lol

BTW, I think a thread like the future of 3D printing and collectibles would be very interesting. How it will impact the value of statues/toys/collectibles if people can trust print stuff to say they have it!

I'd love to get the Widow statue. Too bad Gentle Giant doesn't have any payment plans available. Someone should tell them to get on that.

So did they ever release hi res turn around photos of this, like the ones they have for the Cap America?

unbelievably, my first ever PO based on a female character :horror was almost going to be new Red Sonja PF but then I did'nt want my collection to start heading into another direction...

early thoughts have me thinking of building a custom base for BW when she arrives so that she can accompany my Hulk Maquette...so something like having her leg up on smashed concrete for example so that it links with the Hulk base...:)

I like this one a lot, but they don't ship to the UK, so eh, 400 bucks going elsewhere methinks.

I almost read that completely wrong. ;)

:lol :lol :lol

unbelievably, my first ever PO based on a female character :horror was almost going to be new Red Sonja PF but then I did'nt want my collection to start heading into another direction...

early thoughts have me thinking of building a custom base for BW when she arrives so that she can accompany my Hulk Maquette...so something like having her leg up on smashed concrete for example so that it links with the Hulk base...:)

I'm thinking the same thing, Roberto. :D

I'm thinking the same thing, Roberto. :D

Oh really Mark!!!...:lol :lol it's the only way she'd fit into a display...unless you are collecting just the GG line I cant imagine how you'd incorporate those glass/acrylic bases with other Sideshow pieces? Just would look right...what do you think?

Oh really Mark!!!...:lol :lol it's the only way she'd fit into a display...unless you are collecting just the GG line I cant imagine how you'd incorporate those glass/acrylic bases with other Sideshow pieces? Just would look right...what do you think?

The only 18" statue I have from Gentle Giant is Babydoll from Sucker Punch.I don't have a problem with her clear base because she's posed standing/walking but BW's pose demands a custom base! :lecture :lol

The only 18" statue I have from Gentle Giant is Babydoll from Sucker Punch.I don't have a problem with her clear base because she's posed standing/walking but BW's pose demands a custom base! :lecture :lol

:goodpost: I was a little concerned about the scale of these GG statues Mark...are they true to quarter scale like our other Sideshow pieces?

:goodpost: I was a little concerned about the scale of these GG statues Mark...are they true to quarter scale like our other Sideshow pieces?

Here's a quick pic of my Babydoll 18" statue next to my Cap: TFA PF...

KIMG0042_zpsb969083e.jpg

I don't know if it's noticeable to you or others but Babydoll is slightly bigger than Cap but not really that apparent.

I have Babydoll displayed elsewhere but moved her for the quick pic. :D

Here's a quick pic of my Babydoll 18" statue next to my Cap: TFA PF...

KIMG0042_zpsb969083e.jpg

I don't know if it's noticeable to you or others but Babydoll is slightly bigger than Cap but not really that apparent.

I have Babydoll displayed elsewhere but moved her for the quick pic. :D

Thanks for that buddy :hi5: ever so slightly bigger I'd say...but hardly noticeable like you said. As long as BW doesn't come out like in 1/5 scale :lol then I'm cool with this size...:rock by the way, what are you gonna do with all these Captain Americas your gonna have Mark?? :lol There's the original comic CA PF, the upcoming comic CA PF, you've got the movie CA in the pic above, plus the upcoming winter soldier PF's from Sideshow and GG? :panic:

Thanks for that buddy :hi5: ever so slightly bigger I'd say...but hardly noticeable like you said. As long as BW doesn't come out like in 1/5 scale :lol then I'm cool with this size...:rock by the way, what are you gonna do with all these Captain Americas your gonna have Mark?? :lol There's the original comic CA PF, the upcoming comic CA PF, you've got the movie CA in the pic above, plus the upcoming winter soldier PF's from Sideshow and GG? :panic:

Start a Captain America museum? :lol

I POd Sideshow's Cap; WS PF... I may pass on the GG Cap: WS but not the GG BW. She's too good to pass up! :naughty :lol

Back