Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^How big across is her base, dude? The GG IP is 14" approximate (much too wide IMO), so I'm wondering if they're all a standard 14" or maybe they vary in diameter.

I was /ok/ with it at first. The cubes are a nice touch, and it does work (for the most). But the diameter is just too much. They could have got away with something a lot more /compact/ and still retained the minimalist look.

It's a good 12" - It only needed to be say 9" by 6" give or take.

Be careful. The statue is solid and has some weight. If you go too small on a custom base it will tip.

Oh absolutely!
- It'll be balanced to compliment the statue, ideally utilising the same screw-in approach. I'd just like something a little more dynamic and a little less demanding of shelf space.

She's a beaut!

tumblr_lf5aor5hpj1qa7mr3o1_500.gif

I've received mine and I couldn't be happier.

image.jpg

Not sure if this looks in scale together

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can someone confirm how far the guns are to be inserted into the holsters? I'm just a bit hesitant in forcing them in and causing possible breakages.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll be getting a custom acrylic display box made up for it soon (as well as for the cap). Just needed to measure the exact diameter of the base (which happens to be 305mm).

Back