GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics *HUGE Update 01/18/2015

Catwoman looks great with green eyes. :) Nice job!

Great acquisitions bro ;)

Wow...That was a massive haul!! I wish I had the room.

WOW! Whoppa of an update bro! And respect on fixing the eye issue on the Cat Woman...great job! :clap

Awesome stuff man!

Wow--didn't realize it's been so long since I checked this thread.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments and for checking out my new stuff! I've been dealing with back problems so I've fallen behind on taking pics of new items, but as soon as I'm back to normal I'll have another gigantic update.

Everything okay ?

Yeah, I got a double rhizotomy on my back--6 needles in each side of my back going into the nerves in my vertebrae and pulsing radiowaves to deaden them--and it lays me out for awhile. Can't do much bending, lifting, etc. until I recover from the initial trauma--then I'll be able to get around without any pain until the nerves repair themselves (which hopefully won't be for a long time). I've had a couple normal ones before, but the effects only lasted for a couple months. This one is double the needles and supposed to last at least a year.

Yeah, I got a double rhizotomy on my back--6 needles in each side of my back going into the nerves in my vertebrae and pulsing radiowaves to deaden them--and it lays me out for awhile. Can't do much bending, lifting, etc. until I recover from the initial trauma--then I'll be able to get around without any pain until the nerves repair themselves (which hopefully won't be for a long time). I've had a couple normal ones before, but the effects only lasted for a couple months. This one is double the needles and supposed to last at least a year.

Wow! Well heal up and get back to great health :)

Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics *Updated 12/28/14*

Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop (AKA Dredd, AKA He Of Whom We Do Not Speak On This Forum): This figure is based on Dredd from the newer film that rocked and Art Figures killed it, especially for the price. Just an unbelievably great figure--the helmet, clothing, and boots are fantastic. The Lawgiver pistol looks great and I like that all of the accessories fit on the figure at once without looking like he's overloaded.

View attachment 159538

View attachment 159539

View attachment 159540

View attachment 159541

View attachment 159542

Congrats on the nice haul Zod, love this figure too, just wished the hands were better with the gloves

Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics *Updated 12/28/14*

Congrats on the nice haul Zod, love this figure too, just wished the hands were better with the gloves

Thanks! The hands are a little awkward with the gloves--the shoulder pads are a bit irritating as well when trying to get him into certain poses. Still, he's a fantastic figure for the price. I wish they'd make Anderson as well.

Awesome collection. I picked up Dredd as well and couldn't be happier. Very well made.

Belated thanks to you guys for checking out my collection!

I'm feeling better so in the next couple weeks I'm going to have some big updates with stuff that's come in that hasn't been put on here yet.

Great Collection!!!! I really like the Eaglemoss figurines. I should look into those, they are really nice and don't take up much space.

Great Collection!!!! I really like the Eaglemoss figurines. I should look into those, they are really nice and don't take up much space.

Thanks! I really like them. They can get a little pricey depending on the character and shipping due to the weight but they are fun little pieces to collect.

Do you collect the chess pieces too?

No, I was trying to limit myself just to the first DC set. There are a bunch of the chess pieces I'd like to have though--just not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole :lol

Nice diverse collection buddy

Back