General Newsletter and PPO question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To determine that, I think SS would need to take a poll on their site.

But if PPOs are for major orders to which most want... kinda odd how those are in the morning (to which people are at work) and no one really complains. Thats why I was thinking it could work for the newsletter as well.

Ok, I see. That would be a bit of a conflict. Curious though, How long is the process for making a NL? I assume it starts on Monday?

Some of it starts long before the week in question, some of it starts Monday, some of it is added at the last minute Wednesday evening and must be sorted through and figured out before launch. Thursday evenings are by far the best choice for us, and for the majority of collectors who then have Friday and the entire weekend to process and argue on the boards about all the new products, previews, contests, promos, second chance items, etc ;)

But thank you very much for your concern and passion for the newsletter! :duff

Some of it starts long before the week in question, some of it starts Monday, some of it is added at the last minute Wednesday evening and must be sorted through and figured out before launch. Thursday evenings are by far the best choice for us, and for the majority of collectors who then have Friday and the entire weekend to process and argue on the boards about all the new products, previews, contests, promos, second chance items, etc ;)

But thank you very much for your concern and passion for the newsletter! :duff

Majority?... you just had a few UK guys say they have to be awake around 3 am in the morning.

Now that you brought up Mondays (heh), Something else that could work out in SS favor. Those immediate orders could ship out during the week, rather than having to wait the whole weekend to which carries don't ship during. Also, the board seems more active during the weekday?

It's not really passion, just curiosity if the NL could work as well in the mornings. Don't worry my little 'push' ends here :)

Bumping.

My newsletter hasn't been getting to me for the last couple of weeks. The week before last, I got the message in my account that the newsletter had bounced back. I went through my address book both locally in my mail app and the online mail app to make sure all the addresses Sideshow suggests were included. This past Thursday, I did not receive the newsletter or any of the other express newsletters, and my account says that I am currently subscribed.

What I find strange is that the newsletters come through fine for a while, and all of a sudden I'll stop receiving them. I have gone through the list of emails from Sideshow's site (like "[email protected]", etc) and triple checked that I have them all in my address book, so I don't think it's my spam blocker. I also have a folder that the spam emails are supposed to go to first before being deleted, and that's empty. Is there something else I should be doing? Are any of you guys having the same problem?

Back