General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless GS closes it out tomorrow I'm not assuming anything in the finals, Remember how Clippers choked. Houston can creep back in this.

GS has no choice to close it out , sure it would be grand to do it in Cali, but I wouldn't even suggest they have that in mind.

Close it out in Houston...Warriors! Otherwise you might not see King James in the finals.:slap

I'm just not convinced Houston has a good enough defense to make a historic comeback. Harden had to go bat crazy to get that win and GS was one shot away from making it a 3pt game in the 4th. Hou got lucky Howard didn't get suspended too. That guy is a dummy. I think it'll be a epic blow out tomorrow, but we will see. GS is still young. I don't believe they have one guy who has been to a finals.

I'm just not convinced Houston is good enough to make a historic comeback. GS is still young.

:exactly: Warriors inexperience is the only thing keeping them from closing out Houston. It'll happen in Cali then a big layoff until the finals. Hope it helps Irving get back to good health.

they tried really hard to get Howard and Melo.......why anyone would is beyond me. Bullet dodged there. Westbrook and Durant will be free agents soon.....they should stick to what they are doing, and maybe get lucky in the draft. At the very least, they need a legit big man. Not too many of those either.

It should be a great series. For some reason, I don't think the lack of experience will be a big deal in this series. GS has a lot of weapons.

I feel the opposite. GS was the best team in the league this year, but I feel LeBron's experience will lead Cleveland over GS.

Anyways, what has long been rumored is official: Thibs is out in Chicago. They should just hire Phil Jackson again, LOL.

I keep hearing Fred Hoiberg for Chicago. I like his offense which is what Chicago really needs to improve on.

as long as Lebron is healthy, Rose and this Bulls team is never going to get over the hump. Love out, Irving on one leg, and they still couldn't do it. Missed opportunity.

KING OF THE EAST.

Cavs in 6. Winning it on there own court would be one of the greatest scenes in sports ever.

Golden state is going to Win in. 4 or 5 Imo

:rotfl

Klay has a concussion and might not even play in Game 1.

Cavs put up a respectable battle at Golden State without Lebron. They lost by 18, but Lebron at least gets 40 points on the board himself through scoring, passing, rebounding.... If he played the game would have been completely different.

Interesting opinion piece about Thibs firing:

https://grantland.com/the-triangle/blame-games-the-end-for-thibs-and-the-bulls/

Finals matchups will be interesting...it's obvious that GS will put Draymond Green on Lebron, but I think the Cavs crossmatch and put Lebron on Harrison Barnes and Tristan Thompson on Green. I think Thompson and Mozgov gets Cleveland a ton of second chance points as well. Steps Curry and Kyrie Irving will obviously be on each other, and I wonder if David Blatt sticks with his ECF rotation and starts Shumpert, who's a superior defensive player than JR Smith, on Klay Thompson.

Interesting opinion piece about Thibs firing:

https://grantland.com/the-triangle/blame-games-the-end-for-thibs-and-the-bulls/

Finals matchups will be interesting...it's obvious that GS will put Draymond Green on Lebron, but I think the Cavs crossmatch and put Lebron on Harrison Barnes and Tristan Thompson on Green. I think Thompson and Mozgov gets Cleveland a ton of second chance points as well. Steps Curry and Kyrie Irving will obviously be on each other, and I wonder if David Blatt sticks with his ECF rotation and starts Shumpert, who's a superior defensive player than JR Smith, on Klay Thompson.

That article on Thibs makes sense. I've been trying to explain that while he was a good coach, he couldn't get it done. The fact that his players were getting injured due to his minutes wasn't helping.

With Hoiberg being mentioned as his replacement I keep reading issues from both sides. Chicago fans see Tim Floyd 2, ISU fans are screaming "you sold out."

:rotfl

Klay has a concussion and might not even play in Game 1.

Cavs put up a respectable battle at Golden State without Lebron. They lost by 18, but Lebron at least gets 40 points on the board himself through scoring, passing, rebounding.... If he played the game would have been completely different.

Well LeBron for years has had the easy path to the Finals. It would make sense his fans would expect/hope for another cheap title thanks to opposing teams' injuries. We wouldn't want the guy to actually earn a title or anything.

Well LeBron for years has had the easy path to the Finals. It would make sense his fans would expect/hope for another cheap title thanks to opposing teams' injuries. We wouldn't want the guy to actually earn a title or anything.

The hate is strong with this one.

Back