General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Lebron is going anywhere. He is locked in until he gets that chip in Cleveland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can't leave Cleveland ever at this point, he had to ride it out.

As for Blatt, there are some people on these boards they would be better hasn't him

I think your right.......I wouldn't say same for the coach. He has been under the microscope all season....... Unless a mini miracle happens Irving's injury pretty much sealed the series. Blatt is taking another hit (fairly or unfairly) for playing Irving too many minutes plus the rumored tension with the star player.

I wouldn't be surprised if Blatt was gone after this season wraps up (assuming they lose the finals).....They won't fire him mid next season if the team is under performing or continued questionable coaching and losing another year....James is getting too old to continue making changes. They make it now bringing in someone he trust and they ride that person out for the remainder or stay with Blatt and hope all works out.

If they fire Blatt, who would you like to see? I like Tibs as a defensive coach, but he would do the same as Blatt and run his players too many minutes like he did in Chicago . It's not that I don't like Blatt, I understand he's a rookie in the nba, but I just think it will take a much better coach to get cle over the hump in the future. Lebron has a lot of miles on him, they need a little better depth on the perimeter next year, so they can all play less minutes. They need to keep the majority of the team though. I'm surprised there are no Oakland fans in here......

If Lebron pulls this title off, I will be the first to say...best ever. I know Jordan lovers will have a BIIIG problem with that but given Cleveland's hand right now, it would be the biggest upset in the finals ever. I just can't see that happening though. Is this Cleveland team even better than the one he had when he made the finals with them before? I'm not so sure...

If they fire Blatt, who would you like to see? I like Tibs as a defensive coach, but he would do the same as Blatt and run his players too many minutes like he did in Chicago . It's not that I don't like Blatt, I understand he's a rookie in the nba, but I just think it will take a much better coach to get cle over the hump in the future. Lebron has a lot of miles on him, they need a little better depth on the perimeter next year, so they can all play less minutes. They need to keep the majority of the team though. I'm surprised there are no Oakland fans in here......

That is a good question. ...good candidates are available I don't foresee any of them exuding the "it" factor anymore then Blatt. It may be more getting someone James respects ?????? I may be the minority however, I wouldn't want Thibs unless he changes his approach somewhat. He is a good coach but wears on players quickly and apparently front offices as well...

If Lebron pulls this title off, I will be the first to say...best ever. I know Jordan lovers will have a BIIIG problem with that but given Cleveland's hand right now, it would be the biggest upset in the finals ever. I just can't see that happening though. Is this Cleveland team even better than the one he had when he made the finals with them before? I'm not so sure...

Not that it would happen but really? Winning a title this year would automatically vault him to GOAT? Better than MJ, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Chris Webber (haha j/k Queens fans)? But really?

This would actually be the first legit title he wins this year being without Irving and Love and the only reason that happened is by pure circumstance. He couldn't navigate his way out of this one for greener pastures like years past.

Not that it would happen but really? Winning a title this year would automatically vault him to GOAT? Better than MJ, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Chris Webber (haha j/k Queens fans)? But really?

This would actually be the first legit title he wins this year being without Irving and Love and the only reason that happened is by pure circumstance. He couldn't navigate his way out of this one for greener pastures like years past.

While I'd agree calling him the greatest ever would be a stretch until his body of work is complete. Too be fair, tho, none of the players mentioned above won a title,"on their own." Jordan / Pippen, Shaq/ Kobe, Magic / Kareem Duncan / Parker , Bird / McHale etc. Faulting Lebron for assembling a winning cast is asinine most titles in the recent era had 2 or 3 superstars... Lebron was the best player / driving force for each title run so I think he "earned" them all... :dunno Almost got me on Webber, I was like huh...

I meant "earned" in a relative sense. Most players who win a title on their respective teams, from star to 12th man, earned their title.

I was just referring to how past greats didn't have to team hop to win their ring. Every star, for the most part, stuck with their team until they won a title through the great years to the lean years regardless of how well management infused talent on their teams. But LeBron wanted to take the easy way out and now he's getting his comeuppances.

I do feel bad for the fans of Cleveland though. If there's one city that deserve a title in one of their sports, it's them.

Nobody had an issue with Garnett, Pierce and Allen teaming up to finally win a ring but everyone has a problem with LeBron because Pat Riley was able to do the same in Miami. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see if they can even win a game first :). I agree, it'd be the biggest upset ever. Without Kyrie and love, I'd say the others are on par with the 2007 cle team, but Lebron is obviously much better and the Warriors don't have the best pf of all time and a HOF coach.

That is a good question. ...good candidates are available I don't foresee any of them exuding the "it" factor anymore then Blatt. It may be more getting someone James respects ?????? I may be the minority however, I wouldn't want Thibs unless he changes his approach somewhat. He is a good coach but wears on players quickly and apparently front offices as well...

I still like Van Gundy or maybe even Mark Jackson IF Blatt gets dumped

I meant "earned" in a relative sense. Most players who win a title on their respective teams, from star to 12th man, earned their title.

I was just referring to how past greats didn't have to team hop to win their ring. Every star, for the most part, stuck with their team until they won a title through the great years to the lean years regardless of how well management infused talent on their teams. But LeBron wanted to take the easy way out and now he's getting his comeuppances.

I do feel bad for the fans of Cleveland though. If there's one city that deserve a title in one of their sports, it's them.

You Lebron haters act like he punched you in the face, so much hate its pathetic.

How do they blow that huge lead...

JR Smith is garbage, absolute trash who makes dumb then even dumber decisions

Then James misses... again.... ******* stupid.

Back