General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulls have entered Tank Mode.

They should. At best their superstar player has 50/50 chance of returning to form (if stays healthy) everyone else solid, gritty role players. They need another star or two who can replace / compliment Rose. Take pressure off him in hopes of keeping him healthy. I like Chicago's coach done solid job with mediocre talent.Team reminds me a lot of Lebron's Cavs ..one really good player a bunch of solid players.

I am not certain what Cavs are doing. Pretty clear Irving has his own health issues no one else wowing at this moment. They too should stayed in tank mode because don't have the pieces to go anywhere yet. Lebron isn't coming back no one else (unless drafted) wants to play in Cleveland. Their best chance to get a star alongside Irving is thru draft....if Deng helps them get to playoffs then leaves how does that help escalate the team forward?

I can see the Heat picking him up. Low risk, high reward.

While I understand he's been childish and petulant at times, imagine being a big man with bad knees running up the floor to have two ball centric guards in Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters jacking up shots like an "And 1" mix tape. I can sort of understand his frustration.

And Thibs was unhappy with the trade, too. I wonder if this will hasten his departure from the team. Don't get me wrong, he's a great coach, but I think he's gotten the most he can from this Bulls team.

I can't imagine Thibs is happy. He isn't going to be a fan of rebuilding the way teams have to do.

Bobcats and sacto picks they're getting might very likely be sub 10

how is Sac involved in any of this?

They should. At best their superstar player has 50/50 chance of returning to form (if stays healthy) everyone else solid, gritty role players. They need another star or two who can replace / compliment Rose. Take pressure off him in hopes of keeping him healthy. I like Chicago's coach done solid job with mediocre talent.Team reminds me a lot of Lebron's Cavs ..one really good player a bunch of solid players.

I am not certain what Cavs are doing. Pretty clear Irving has his own health issues no one else wowing at this moment. They too should stayed in tank mode because don't have the pieces to go anywhere yet. Lebron isn't coming back no one else (unless drafted) wants to play in Cleveland. Their best chance to get a star alongside Irving is thru draft....if Deng helps them get to playoffs then leaves how does that help escalate the team forward?

no way Deng stays in Cle. There is a reason why nobody wants to play in Cle. I don't see them making the playoffs with him anyways. If they do squeak in, they would be lucky to win one game against Miami or Ind.

I can see the Heat picking him up. Low risk, high reward.

While I understand he's been childish and petulant at times, imagine being a big man with bad knees running up the floor to have two ball centric guards in Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters jacking up shots like an "And 1" mix tape. I can sort of understand his frustration.

And Thibs was unhappy with the trade, too. I wonder if this will hasten his departure from the team. Don't get me wrong, he's a great coach, but I think he's gotten the most he can from this Bulls team.

could see that too, not sure how committed they are to Oden or how confident they are in him at this point though.

And yea, Chi needs another superstar, problem is slim pickings and Chi struggles to get free agents too. Apparently Chi low balled Deng with a 3 year crap deal. I don't think the management in Chi is all that bright from what I've seen the last 5 years.

no way Deng stays in Cle. There is a reason why nobody wants to play in Cle. I don't see them making the playoffs with him anyways. If they do squeak in, they would be lucky to win one game against Miami or Ind.

Exactly my point.....Cavs should let Bynum go and keep the draft picks. Whatever slim chance they have of making the playoffs this year will amount to nothing then they'll lose Deng. Pointless move imo.......

I think you're off on Chicago. They only offered Deng that because as nice a player as he is he's getting up there. It's time to get young and good instead of old and ok.

Really random but where did those spurs homers go? Lakers absolutely stink and bodie and I still poke in from time to time. Spurs are still pretty damn good! Where u guys at?!?

I have a random question, how come Bodie has a red bar under reputation while everyone else's is green? :dunno

Back