General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew Bynum is suspended due to attitude detrimental to the team and they are looking to trade him. Cavs quoted as saying "he never really liked playing basketball anyways."

Can't say I'm surprised.

or he saw with his own eyes why nobody wants to come to Cleveland and decided to tank the situation. I don't remember how much they are paying him, but doubt they would get much for him. I don't think he's even played too much this year.

I saw that, the thought is they get him and then waive him and save a huge chunk of change. I'd rather the Lakers work something else out but at this point it looks like they are going to start working towards the lottery.

It might actually be a good move for the Lakers with the way Bynum's contract is structured. I remember reading an article earlier in the month that the Cavs structured Bynum's contract in such a way that it wouldn't hurt them too much againts the cap if something like this happened.

just read about it.. the trade is for gasol for Bynum plus whatever makes up the additional 7 mill. lakers want assets for that part.. not junk.. lakers would then waive Bynum and this move would save the team 20 million in salary and luxury taxes for this year and keeps flexability for the future..

just read about it.. the trade is for gasol for Bynum plus whatever makes up the additional 7 mill. lakers want assets for that part.. not junk.. lakers would then waive Bynum and this move would save the team 20 million in salary and luxury taxes for this year and keeps flexability for the future..

Skimmed the article. I'm down for whatever. Go lakers 2014...rah rah...

Farmar is out again. Man, the injuries the past 2 seasons is beyond ridiculous. D'Antoni's system wearing guys out? Is there a curse? It's too bad because win or lose, when the team was healthy they were pretty fun to watch.

Hah this statistic made me chuckle...houston rockets PA last year 102.5 per game...houston rockets PA this year with Howard...wait for it....102.5 per game. Great improvement there...

we all saw Dwight is over rated..

I love how the two annoying spurs fans don't post anymore..

I understand the pau dump might really happen.. go lottery!

Also the lakers apparently save a lot of money thru insurance if nash and kobe miss 41 games..

Back