General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm surprised that Melo didn't play longer in the 4th...seems like something he would be interested in.

This run that Durant has been on is really something special. The guy is balling right now and has to be in the #1 spot for MVP.

Agreed. ALthough yesterday was less about durant and more about the OKC Bench going off the hilt from 3 pt range (16 treys) and the Heat TOs (21).

True, sort of. While the bench did have one of those nights Durant filled up the stat sheet so it wasn't just about the points. Miami turning the ball over didn't help either but it wasn't like the thunder had nothing to do with those turnovers. Those are some lanky and athletic dudes, Miami thought they were still playing a lowly east team.

Being in this current eastern conference could be detrimental to the Heat getting a three-peat. They are not going to be as sharp. I'm not saying panic but with the lack of focus and sub-par "competition" it could bit them in the butt later.

True, sort of. While the bench did have one of those nights Durant filled up the stat sheet so it wasn't just about the points. Miami turning the ball over didn't help either but it wasn't like the thunder had nothing to do with those turnovers. Those are some lanky and athletic dudes, Miami thought they were still playing a lowly east team.

Being in this current eastern conference could be detrimental to the Heat getting a three-peat. They are not going to be as sharp. I'm not saying panic but with the lack of focus and sub-par "competition" it could bit them in the butt later.

Lebron had a great game last night. On par with Durant. They in essence cancelled each other out. And Im in no way implying the turnovers were all unforced... certainly OKC played great... its just the Heat was sloppy. I expect them to bounce back. Having said all that... this year feels different. My confidence in a Heat 3 peat is not good. THey just look tired. Mentally fatigued. Also there are a lot of new pieces that change the way the team plays. Oden, Beasly, Mason Jr... These are guys who are getting minutes and aren't used to the intenisty of the last three seasons. Allen, Battier, Haslem and to a degree Wade are all a year older. That doesnt help either.

Lebron had a great game last night. On par with Durant. They in essence cancelled each other out. And Im in no way implying the turnovers were all unforced... certainly OKC played great... its just the Heat was sloppy. I expect them to bounce back. Having said all that... this year feels different. My confidence in a Heat 3 peat is not good. THey just look tired. Mentally fatigued. Also there are a lot of new pieces that change the way the team plays. Oden, Beasly, Mason Jr... These are guys who are getting minutes and aren't used to the intenisty of the last three seasons. Allen, Battier, Haslem and to a degree Wade are all a year older. That doesnt help either.

their defense hasn't looked great all year, while the Pacers have George and the best defense in the league. Can't see Miami taking Ind. I've watched Oden a lot, he just doesn't make much of a difference on the defensive end and the Heat do look tired for sure.

I honestly really didn't see LeBron leaving, but im starting crack on that stance. Wades kness are a problem.

except there is still no better place for him to go even if he wanted to leave. Cle stinks and there is no telling if their younger guys will actually improve. Of course, King James might be able to turn Sac into a title contender. Thomas, Gay, Cousins, ......Lebron :yess:

Where ever he goes the landscspe will change and they'll immediately contend.

What's up w. Sacto, u guys injured or something? All that talent. I'm pulling fir you guys to get ahead of us but your lagging..

Where ever he goes the landscspe will change and they'll immediately contend.

What's up w. Sacto, u guys injured or something? All that talent. I'm pulling fir you guys to get ahead of us but your lagging..

Gay and Cousins had been injured. Gay just came back. I think Demarcus comes back soon. They still can't defend for **** on a consistent basis, that's their biggest issue. Too much guard penetration and no shot blocking. If they could hit 3's like LA does, the bad defense wouldn't be as noticeable.

Pacers signed Bynum.

Good move...not in anything they may potentially get from him on the court, but in keeping him from opponents.

Pacers signed Bynum.

Good move...not in anything they may potentially get from him on the court, but in keeping him from opponents.

I think it's a good move cause by now Bynum must know this is his last chance. If Bynum can't get motivated to play for a top championship contender then he's truly done.

Back