General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

you pretty much come off as the ignorant one with your claims of others ignorance..

please post a photo of your trash-talking self so we may all have a resounding laugh..

trash-talk-internet-800X800.jpg

bodie

Some people are blinded by their ignorance as well as brainwashed by the media. No matter how well you explain it to them, they would never understand it. People think it's easy to turn the team around like flipping a coin.

Also don't be surprise if Lebron' free agency will be spun that way over the next 12 months. Only those who are ignorant will believe such nonsense. LBJ would not join a rebuild team no matter how big your legacy is and how many rafters and retired jerseys you have.

Bottom line, rebuild is the best option. You can try buy championship by taking a short cut like what the Nets just did. To contend for several years copy of what the Spurs did with their team. It's the best example on how to build a good team for years. It's almost the same path with the Heat the way Riley has been doing it. He approached free agency instead of going through drafting. The Spurs and the Heat built the team around the big 3 by adding good pieces in veterans and young good players every year.
It would be interesting to see how they restructure Kobe's salary next year and how willing he is to negotiate his salary IF winning another ring is his priority. Like I said before if the Lakers is lucky enough, 5 years should be good before climbing back to the top.

aaand a quote from the other nba thread from a season recently past..

It's time to rebuild for Spurs.

you talk from your butt...

bodie

Hey butthead, don't take my word out of context. That was 2008 season. How do they contend every year without doing transition every year. Bruce Bowen, Kurt Thomas and Oberto were old. How they ended up with Green, Leonard, Neal and Splitter? Read my previous post carefully before you say something idiot. I can't believe this guy not only fake but also dumbass :lol Such a combination.

Enough! Warning infractions have been given if you're looking to just pop in here and start name calling its going to be a short stay.

Now the Stanford graduate shelburne, with respect and open access to the players of the league is clueless. I didn't realize you had to be a coach to have worthwhile input. So I assume you're a coach since your so incedibly informed and experienced.

Thank you josh, completely out of hand.

Enough! Warning infractions have been given if you're looking to just pop in here and start name calling its going to be a short stay.

:clap:goodpost:
Thought we were in grade school when I heard Butthead used. :rotfl

I did want to add though, that Jstep said earlier that he'd like to see me around here if the Heat lost... but he forgets I'm still here even though the Heat lost in 2010-11. I wouldve been around for the aftermath too if Bodie hadn't deleted the thread.

Wow rasheed Wallace is an assistant coach for Detroit. Didn't see that coming. Ha..

Ignorant butthead bodie

Wonder how many technicals an assistant has ever gotten? lol

:rotfl

Heard Bulls are still wanting Aldridge from the Blazers. Maybe Boozer or Deng could go, we will see on that though. Actually I read he wants out and The Bulls are his first choice. Figures that they already had him for a minute and traded him for the talent Tyrus Thomas. lol

I did want to add though, that Jstep said earlier that he'd like to see me around here if the Heat lost... but he forgets I'm still here even though the Heat lost in 2010-11. I wouldve been around for the aftermath too if Bodie hadn't deleted the thread.

CLASSIC!!! :rotfl

Finally. This place doesn't need haters that just hate rather than add meaningful discourse to the discussion.

Thank you josh, completely out of hand.

No problem guys. Things get out of hand in here fairly often but it's usually a build up of several silly posts in a row. Someone just jumping in and calling names doesn't fly with me.

Heard Bulls are still wanting Aldridge from the Blazers. Maybe Boozer or Deng could go, we will see on that though. Actually I read he wants out and The Bulls are his first choice. Figures that they already had him for a minute and traded him for the talent Tyrus Thomas. lol

I don't know if I'd have a problem with that deal to be honest. Aldridge is a beast inside and I think would play really well with Noah.

Back