General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

No problem guys. Things get out of hand in here fairly often but it's usually a build up of several silly posts in a row. Someone just jumping in and calling names doesn't fly with me.

I don't know if I'd have a problem with that deal to be honest. Aldridge is a beast inside and I think would play really well with Noah.

Same here, that would be a nice starting five.

I agree. Man putting him down low with Noah would be huge. I'm afraid Portland is going to want too much though.

Yea I think thats the problem. They may wanted Jimmy Buckets too and that isn't happening. The Bulls are high on Butler.

Yea I think thats the problem. They may wanted Jimmy Buckets too and that isn't happening. The Bulls are high on Butler.

Jimmy B ain't going nowhere. He played lockdown D all season long and his jumper got better through the year. He is the definition of a Thibodeau Chicago Bull.

He's our replacement for Deng I think and he did a really good job in the playoffs. I wouldn't trade him or Noah at all.

BRING IT! :rock :rock

ALlow me to take this moment during the lull to remind y'all...

miami-heat-2013-parade-rally-17.jpg

Where's the 4th one, oh that's right choked that one up to the Mavs! :lol :monkey3

You act like he's at the end of his career :dunno. Plenty of time for a 4th. I think you have the spurs and heat mixed up if your gonna use the term choked. Mavs straight beat down the heat. I guess one could say Lebron cost the heat the title that year , but he's proven he is more than clutch now. That's all that matters.

He's our replacement for Deng I think and he did a really good job in the playoffs. I wouldn't trade him or Noah at all.

Where did that rumor even come from? Bulls would have to give up boozer and someone else really good to snag Aldridge .

I've been hearing it for a while now. Probably 2 weeks or so I'd say. I agree it will have to be more than boozer but I don't think they will be able to get much more.

Keep The Peace

On twitter Metta World Peace handles amnesty news like Metta World Peace
Kurt Helin
Jul 8, 2013, 11:21 PM EDT
24 Comments
Breaking news !!!
Guess what !! I am so sad to announce that I ……..—
Metta World Peace (@MettaWorldPeace) July 09, 2013
Should I say it???
I just got the confirmation call…;((—
Ok. My breaking news is my oranges that I love will not be on sale at whole foods.
Worst day ever!!—
Please whole foods!!!
Put them juicy oranges on sale!!!
Pleeasssseeee!!!!—

Back