General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

382538_665192980175896_1436152022_n.jpg

I guess he'd rather take money over winning, kinda surprised. Detroit is still 2 years away from making the playoffs prolly. Bynum will be out of the league altogether in a couple of years cause of his knees imo. Just look at the way he runs and walks.

I guess he'd rather take money over winning, kinda surprised. Detroit is still 2 years away from making the playoffs prolly. Bynum will be out of the league altogether in a couple of years cause of his knees imo. Just look at the way he runs and walks.

We haven't seen him run or walk. All we see him do is sit or hold a bowling ball.

Just read an article saying that the Lakeshow may go after Bron and Melo.

Heard that Noah is working out with the Hakeem the Dream this summer. :hi5:
Last year he worked out with Kareem I heard.

Nice! If he can get a little better on offense he's going to be a beast.

Can he be "the guy" though? no way they are giving him the ball over harden in any clutch situation. and he still blows at freethrows. i don't see him even being a better offensive option than parsons. he's still the 3rd option on Houston IMO.

I don't think he can. He doesn't have the overall toughness to do so.

Every team will go after Bron. He wants titles over money, so LA has 0 chance, well, maybe the Clipps. Melo is already in a big time market. Lakers have nothing to hope for besides a lucky draft pick.

Every team will go after Bron. He wants titles over money, so LA has 0 chance, well, maybe the Clipps. Melo is already in a big time market. Lakers have nothing to hope for besides a lucky draft pick.

Melo wants some ships too so he better follow Bron this time.

Also:
Dwight Howard will have an option to become a free agent after the 2015-16

The Dwightmare can start up again soon.

Full @Shaq quote on @DwightHoward leaving #Lakers for #Rockets: "The Dwight Howard thing, it was expected. We've all been in LA, and not a whole lot of people can handle being under the bright lights. Everybody wants to do it, but when you get there, there are certain pressures. I think it was a safe move for him to go to a little town like Houston. That's right, little town. I said it."

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rl7a25

Jarret Jack signs with the Cavs.

Iguodala is clearly a better player than Jack, but you can't belittle what he did for Golden State last year.

Only Lakers bandwagoners can think that Lebron will go to the Lakers next year. They think alike like media. Media do it to sell papers. This bandwagoners think like that because they are obnoxious. I have a friend who is a Laker fan for decades and he agrees with me that it's zero chance that Lebron will join the Lakers. He already built his legacy in Miami. This is his team and playing with his buddy Wade. Playing in 3 finals and back to back champs. I don't believe he will go through that process again with what he had with Cleveland. It really cracks me up every time I heard that. He will opt-out next year with the other two and come back for more years. We can visit my comment again next year in June. It will be ala Chris Paul. No drama at all and again don't be fooled by media.

:lol < lOL!! Laker alumni never embraced him, more like was baffled by him. Worthy, Magic, Rambo.. ofcourse shaq..The more I think about it, good..no more kissing that pussies ***

also "if" there is a chance LeBron leaves (why do you think he's so loyal, yes he's in a good spot but they were one free throw away from being blown up, confirmed by riley) The Lakers are a nice spot to win more rings, history has us averaging a finals appearance every other year and winning every three years, youo can go back 60 years for that sample size, legit.. Wade is going quick, don't think small picture.. also if you call me a bandwagoneer again you'll get a long flacid piece of flesh slapped across your forehead.. long shot, sure.. but if you think it's not possible you're the fool.

bodie

Last edited:

if Wade knows what's good for him, he will get the jump shot that his game desperately needs. I think Bosh will be gone for sure as soon as they get the chance to get rid of him. He's too soft. Anything is possible I guess, but Lebron going to LA would be less than 1%. You can say all you want about LA history, they have no young talent and a lousy coach to go with it. Nobody wants to play for the Lakers. All those good free agents this year, and LA couldn't get one, so how does history and tradition help them then?

All the talks about Lakers history, the glamour, the bright lights mean nothing right now. The history will repeat by itself. The league was fine in the 90s even though the Celtics and the Lakers were bad it was because of the dominance of the Bulls. The reason Lakers won 5 rings was because of smart ways of Jerry Buss, Jerry West and and the Kupchak putting the pieces together not because of the their legacy. Only two owners in the league that hired Mike Brown as their coach: Dan "Incompetent" Gilbert and Jim "Fredo" Buss. Hiring Pringles over the Zen Master? :slap Plus nobody in the PRIME free agency will want to play with the "Ballhogger". It's really turn them off to play with Kobe. I really hope the Lakers land Melo next year when he can opt-out so it will be interesting to see ballhoggers play together. Howard would have resigned with the Lakers if they were that good and let me repeat the real Lakers fans know they lost Howard already when the season ended. Only the obnoxious bandwagoners believe he will come back :rotfl If you are thinking that Wade is going down the hill, you are as fool and dumb as media. Blowing things out of proportion. Even when he was not 100 percent, he delivered in crucial both games 7 ECF and Finals and he still much better player than most in the league. It's ironic when you talked about Wade while your star was the one collapsing with achilles tendon tear. It's a sign that he is going down the hill and his body cannot take it anymore. It's hilarious when he told Howard "Let me teach you how to win" :rotfl He should have said "Let me teach you not to pass the ball" :lol

New season, new thread. Mods please don't combine into other thread, thats just dead weight. Combining w. past seasons is dumb, and no I wont delete it.

577120_10152190854460341_1816475853_n.jpg

Just to top it off.. Im offended Pau is ranked 15 while griffen is 14. They must value jumping high over being good at every aspect of the game.. And D Rose at 5 over Kobe at 6 (maybe 6th ring)?... Umm yea,, ooooooookay.. fragile guy has seen his best days. He's about as delicate as a rose.. Sorry Josh..

BODIE

Sorry but I cannot help myself when seeing this image but to blurt it out. This line-up that so called expert will challenge the Heat in the Finals? Hmmm......not so much :rotfl It's overrated line-up. Old aging point guard with back problem and defensive liability? The Ballhogger? The Clown? The Soft? and The Metta World Problem? :lol :exactly:

wow look at the idiot talk.. one failed season and its all over eh?.. this was a one or two season experiment derailed by serious injury.. assclown..

*slaps your big forehead*

Calling Kobe a ballhog makes me laugh. Love for him to come to the Bulls to finish up his career. :)

Sorry but I cannot help myself when seeing this image but to blurt it out. This line-up that so called expert will challenge the Heat in the Finals? Hmmm......not so much :rotfl It's overrated line-up. Old aging point guard with back problem and defensive liability? The Ballhogger? The Clown? The Soft? and The Metta World Problem? :lol :exactly:

I like this new poster...laying the smack down on laker fans...telling it like it is :rock

:lol

Back