General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

All the Dwight Howard drama reminds me of a few years ago in the NFL when every day there was more stupid news about Terrell Owens. Drama queen attention whores in sports don't do much for me.

now he says he's changed his mind, 50/50 now! lmao. You guys seriously give Lebron more flack than this guy? wow...........

All the Dwight Howard drama reminds me of a few years ago in the NFL when every day there was more stupid news about Terrell Owens. Drama queen attention whores in sports don't do much for me.

The Decision was much worse, but winning makes people have amnesia.
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f22e171a970b-500wi

now he says he's changed his mind, 50/50 now! lmao. You guys seriously give Lebron more flack than this guy? wow...........

Yeah, I read that's what he told LA. Lakers should take themeselves out of the running. I think Roy Hibbert in 2 years will make people forget about Dwight.

Edit: Guess I can use this one again this year.
dwightmare-for-the-blog.jpg

The Decision was much worse, but winning makes people have amnesia.
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f22e171a970b-500wi

Exactly...when Dwight calls himself "king", tattoos "chosen one" on his back and tells the world he will win 6+ rings, then he will be on LeBron's level of douchebaggery :lol

Statement from Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak

July 05, 2013 7:25 pm PDT
The following statement has been issued by Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak.
"We have been informed of Dwight's decision to not return to the Lakers. Naturally we're disappointed. However, we will now move forward in a different direction with the future of the franchise and, as always, will do our best to build the best team possible, one our great lakers fans will be proud to support. To Dwight, we thank him for his time and consideration, and for his efforts with us last season. We wish him the best of luck on the remainder of his NBA career."

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/130705mitchkupchak_statement

Statement from Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak

July 05, 2013 7:25 pm PDT
The following statement has been issued by Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak.
"We have been informed of Dwight's decision to not return to the Lakers. Naturally we're disappointed. However, we will now move forward in a different direction with the future of the franchise and, as always, will do our best to build the best team possible, one our great lakers fans will be proud to support. To Dwight, we thank him for his time and consideration, and for his efforts with us last season. We wish him the best of luck on the remainder of his NBA career."

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/130705mitchkupchak_statement

Can someone start playing the violins piece from the Red Wedding?

Back