General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

if he was a decent backup do you think he would have been on a team?. duh.

Again though, our options were limited, and there isn't many players that could be signed and be used in the playoffs. All things considered, it was a good signing. I just hope T-mac has some left and maybe he feels he has something to prove.

we're at home and playing well.. we should take it. we need to keep them sub 90 and slow the game.

we need the 7. friendlier bracket and would be fun to *****slap the spurs who were trying to avoid us. okc would run us over.

What are you going to say if the Spurs win?

As much as I would LOVE the Lakers in the first round, it's very unlikely at this point so this is all for naught...

Portland should foul Steph Curry every time he attempts a three point shot tonight the same way Mark Jackson had the Warriors foul the Rockets every time they tried a three point shot when they were close to breaking the single game record.

:yess: we get lolakers in the first round. What a fitting way to end LA's historically miserable season. A loss to one of their biggest rivals :lol

Anyways my prediction for the first round:

Heat vs. Bucks, Heat 4-0
Knicks vs. Celtics, Knicks 4-2
Hawks vs. Pacers, Pacers 4-3
Bulls vs. Nets, Nets 4-3

Thunder vs. Rockets, Thunder 4-1
Spurs vs. Lakers, Spurs 4-1
Nuggets vs. Warriors, Nuggets 4-2
Clippers vs. Grizzlies, Clippers 4-3

Back