General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Heat vs. Bucks, Heat 4-0
Knicks vs. Celtics, Celtics 4-2
Hawks vs. Pacers, Pacers 4-1
Bulls vs. Nets, Nets 4-3

Thunder vs. Rockets, Thunder 4-0
Spurs vs. Lakers, Lakers 4-2
Nuggets vs. Warriors, Warriors 4-2
Clippers vs. Grizzlies, Grizz 4-3

Heat vs. Bucks, Heat 4-0
Knicks vs. Celtics, Celtics 4-2
Hawks vs. Pacers, Pacers 4-1
Bulls vs. Nets, Nets 4-3

Thunder vs. Rockets, Thunder 4-0
Spurs vs. Lakers, Lakers 4-2
Nuggets vs. Warriors, Warriors 4-2
Clippers vs. Grizzlies, Grizz 4-3

Heat 4-1 ( Heat always get lazy for one)
Knicks 4-2
Pacers 4-2
Nets 4-3

OKC 4-1 (Harden will prolly drop 40-50 in one game)
Spurs 4-2 (A healthy Nash could change things a bit)
Nuggets 4-3
Clipps 4-3

That Denver home record is sick. Anyone know who those losses are to?.. Season ticket holders went home happy.. Reminds me of the Stockton and Malone home records from back in the day. No one went in there and won. Too bad they're hurt.

the main reason lakers have been a nightmare in the west.... they always seem to find a way no matter what. bye bye spurs hope you enjoyed your regular season run. rofl

That Denver home record is sick. Anyone know who those losses are to?.. Season ticket holders went home happy.. Reminds me of the Stockton and Malone home records from back in the day. No one went in there and won. Too bad they're hurt.

Miami, Minnesota and Washington.

Even with the injuries I don't think they will struggle with GS at all.

Miami, Minnesota and Washington.

Even with the injuries I don't think they will struggle with GS at all.

IDK, there has to be an upset and think the Warriors could do it. Im pulling for the Nuggets in the west but wouldnt count the Warriors out.

At least the West has some good match ups, exciting regardless how quck they end

remember the nuggets are missing gallinari and faried, I have no idea whats up w/. nash in how and when he'll be back

I don't think Faried will miss the first round though? Curry has been a great surprise this year, but I think Den takes it cause of home court . LA needs Nash's 3 pt shooting and I imagine he could make Pau much better than he's been now that Kobe isn't there to ballhog. I give LA 0 chance to beat SA without him on the court,and playing well.

I think they should beat LA. I expect it to be a fun series but I think SA has enough to get by.

Back