General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

yea, the nuggets are good but i think they lose in the playoffs to teams that are disciplined and just dont turn the ball over. san antonio is a prime example of that.

yep...as do all "running" teams of the past 10+ years.

Caution and deliberate play usually trumps the wild running teams come playoffs.

Its fun to watch during the regular season though. :lol

Maybe they catch some breaks in the playoffs and face someone like LAC in the second round, or even OKC who will try to run as well.

Pretty much nobody in the west except for SA worries me this year.

Bosh and Chris Anderson are doing just fine. Lebron is a big as far as Im concerned. No better big than that.

Also, the heat's starting lineup from the playoffs last year (James, Wade, Bosh, Chalmer, Battier) is plus 50 per 100 possessions. NOT A TYPO. In extended minutes they are outscoring their opponents by 50%.

Every team has weaknesses.Miami's strong points more than make up for it. If you were to go down I suppose it would be from exposure in that area. Bosh isnt your get dirty bust your *** big. More like a stretch 4

yep...as do all "running" teams of the past 10+ years.

Caution and deliberate play usually trumps the wild running teams come playoffs.

Its fun to watch during the regular season though. :lol

Maybe they catch some breaks in the playoffs and face someone like LAC in the second round, or even OKC who will try to run as well.

Pretty much nobody in the west except for SA worries me this year.

I love my Spurs but they are still not built for the post season. Yes they have improved from last year but unless the are hitting their three pointers they are a very ordinary team. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

anyone who plays basketball knows you don't do that. I don't know if it was intentional per se yet that type of play is dangerous. kobe is livid as I guess this *** clown has done this before to him

:exactly:

Dahntay was just on ESPN First Take. He essentially admitted the fact that his previous incidents with Kobe were him "losing his cool" and that they were dirty. But he claims he was trying to contest the shot last night and didn't know if Kobe was going to fade away or not. He also says Kobe's leg kick caused him to go off balance, thus turning his ankle :dunno

Hope Kobe will come back soon, Friday's game @Indiana could get ugly without him. But next two at home vs. Sacramento and @Phoenix, I hope Dwight can lead Lakers to victory if Kobe still hurts.

Meh. Kobe is hardly an angel on the court. Puts elbows out there all the time.

All too often average players take **** from the stars, glad to see when guys give them the business.

Meh. Kobe is hardly an angel on the court. Puts elbows out there all the time.

All too often average players take **** from the stars, glad to see when guys give them the business.

:clap :exactly:

Go to youtube and search Kobe dirty plays... karma's a mother...

Whats scary is Yoda-aged Duncan's stats are almost the same as twenty something Dwight Howard's stats...

Is Duncan coming off back surgery? Anyways, he's been pretty I unimpressive this season and all involved say its the back. As far as his performance on the court I'll give him a pass since everyone who would know says its his back. Now his attitude off the court, well that's a whole other story.

quite honestly Dwight should be coming back right about now..

coincidently his play has been elevating.. itll be hhis team next few games.. He and nash need to step it up a notch while kobes out

Back