General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

I thought that before the meme.. and every coach thinks that, because they know its a game of match ups

and ill take westbrook on my team before parker any day

I thought that before the meme.. and every coach thinks that, because they know its a game of match ups

and ill take westbrook on my team before parker any day

yodafail_zps67e355a6.jpg

Parker is a great player but I think a lot of people would take Westbrook over Parker. Tough call...Parker has better skills but Westbrook is more determined and has that fearless attitude that I don't really see in TP. TP is almost too calm and collected to a fault. Maybe he can get a bit more fired up this playoffs.

Like being a finals mvp? When did Westbrook do that again?

You honestly believe Westbrook doesn't have a shot to accomplish the same things TP has? I would argue Westbrook is better then TP was when his career was at this point. In any case, I'm not saying Westbrook is far and away better. I'm just saying he has more upside from this point going forward.

Parker is a great player but I think a lot of people would take Westbrook over Parker. Tough call...Parker has better skills but Westbrook is more determined and has that fearless attitude that I don't really see in TP. TP is almost too calm and collected to a fault. Maybe he can get a bit more fired up this playoffs.

How is being too calm a fault? I guess his calm demeanor had kept the spurs from winning more than 3 titles during his tenure? If he were a laker he would be the second coming of Jesus. Case in point Dwight Howard. You guys love that bum when he was coming to LA and he has absolutely no will to win. Comments like these is why laker fans are never taken seriously :lol

howard played early off back surgery, I see his play picking up. You can't look like him without working your *** off.. If you want to talk about no will, talk Bynum. Thank you.

You honestly believe Westbrook doesn't have a shot to accomplish the same things TP has? I would argue Westbrook is better then TP was when his career was at this point. In any case, I'm not saying Westbrook is far and away better. I'm just saying he has more upside from this point going forward.

Having potential and upside is waaay different than actually doing it. So you're basing potential over actual accomplishments. I'm guessing you would take Lebron over MJ as well since his potential is greater? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

howard played early off back surgery, I see his play picking up. You can't look like him without working your *** off.. If you want to talk about no will, talk Bynum. Thank you.

What does looks have to do with will and fire to win? If that's the case how do you explain fat asses such as shaq and Barkley :lol

youre right, fine tuning your body to near perfection has nothing to do with performance which has to do with winning mister small picture.. If Shaq had Dwights motivation we'd have more banners and the spurs would have fewer.

Back