General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Looks like Lakers finally got smart and benched the Wills Reed after the first quarter :lol

it would be, and quite honestly I thought it was a record that wouldn't come close to being broken..I know its a way away but as soft as the east is, assuming they have a feast of those games, I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Bodie Notes:

I so hope we get the spurs over okc round one, however these guys are inspiring me at this point

the knicks have 3 more wins than the lakers.. wheres that obnoxious nynospheratu guy now.. " lakers are trash!!! Carmelo is the mvp! I want to suck feltons ****!!! "

watch out for the nuggets

Kobe is toast. You'll be lucky to make the playoffs now. Just call it a day...sorry brah

Bodie Notes:

I so hope we get the spurs over okc round one, however these guys are inspiring me at this point

the knicks have 3 more wins than the lakers.. wheres that obnoxious nynospheratu guy now.. " lakers are trash!!! Carmelo is the mvp! I want to suck feltons ****!!! "

watch out for the nuggets

Lakers will get destroyed by the Spurs, This isn't even coming from me being a Spurs fan, I think any unbiased fan will tell you that. Unless you want your team out in the first round you want none of the Spurs. Spurs beat the Thunder pretty convincing without Parker, once Tony comes back we're the best team in the west.

like you destroyed our 1/2 a team earlier in the year by a point or two earlier in the year?.. Honestly I see you guys as the easiest route 1st round. Not really scared. Don't want okc.

Back