General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Lakers are done....Kobe was carrying that team on his back. Dwight was playing good because he had no pressure with Kobe there
, now all the pressure is gonna be on him.

but when? If you're ankle is truly hurt it's hard to play on no matter how hard you want to. Anyone that's played ball before knows this and I'm pretty sure we all played in some capacity and we all have probably busted our ankles.

He's doesn't have magic ankles. dude is tough and plays through pain, I'll give him credit on that all day, but an Ankle injury is a tricky one.

Don't worry. Kobe has ankle insurance .....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPnRFkPWyDM[/ame]

yea, this is going to hurt.

He said his worst in the past 13 seasons. Also he said Danthay Jones Jalen Rosed him lol.

Not sure if everyone here know this, but Jalen Rose admitted he intentionally hurt Kobe in 2000 NBA Finals hoping Kobe would out of the series so Jalen could get his first ring. Kobe did go down on Game2 and missed Game3 (lakers lost game3), but he came back in Game4 and delivered one of his greatest game, 3 clutch shots after Shaq fouled out. People didn't realize Shaq needed Kobe as much as he needed Shaq, they won the rings together.

Jalen Rose recently admitted that he intentionally did this to Kobe in the 2000 NBA Finals:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0T08-gJVcc[/ame]

Last edited:

He said his worst in the past 13 seasons. Also he said Danthay Jones Jalen Rosed him lol.

Not sure if everyone here know this, but Jalen Rose admitted he intentionally hurt Kobe in 2000 NBA Finals hoping Kobe would out of the series so Jalen could get his first ring. Kobe did go down on Game2 and missed Game3 (lakers lost game3), but he came back in Game4 and delivered one of his greatest game, 3 clutch shots after Shaq fouled out. People didn't realize Shaq needed Kobe as much as he needed Shaq, they won the rings together.

Jalen Rose recently admitted that he intentionally did this to Kobe in the 2000 NBA Finals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0T08-gJVcc

It was mentioned that Jones and Kobe have a bad history in which Jones instigated something with kobe in the past.
I missed the actual footage of the ankle sprain. Did anyone see it and if so, did it look intentional?

I've seen it too many times when a star goes down the other players pick it up. Just look at last year's Knicks when Melo went down some dude named Lin lights it up.

I'm not calling the end for the Lakers yet.

Anyway, Nuggets whipped up on those Knicks last night. If they keep up the tempo and keep getting turnovers turned into points they can beat anyone.

The real test is against the disciplined teams like San Antonio.

anyone who plays basketball knows you don't do that. I don't know if it was intentional per se yet that type of play is dangerous. kobe is livid as I guess this *** clown has done this before to him

nuggets are for real.

I've seen it too many times when a star goes down the other players pick it up. Just look at last year's Knicks when Melo went down some dude named Lin lights it up.

I'm not calling the end for the Lakers yet.

Anyway, Nuggets whipped up on those Knicks last night. If they keep up the tempo and keep getting turnovers turned into points they can beat anyone.

The real test is against the disciplined teams like San Antonio.

yea, the nuggets are good but i think they lose in the playoffs to teams that are disciplined and just dont turn the ball over. san antonio is a prime example of that.

Charles Barkley is such a tool. Can't believe he said the Heat were built for regular season victories! LOLOL. Trying to diminish what they are doing. He's such a hater. He said they were like his phoenix suns and that in the playoffs a team with bigs could expose them.

NEWS BULLETIN CHARLES... THE HEAT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP you never did.

Barkley talks out his *** 90% of the time. But you font have bigs so there is truth to that I guess

Bosh and Chris Anderson are doing just fine. Lebron is a big as far as Im concerned. No better big than that.

Also, the heat's starting lineup from the playoffs last year (James, Wade, Bosh, Chalmer, Battier) is plus 50 per 100 possessions. NOT A TYPO. In extended minutes they are outscoring their opponents by 50%.

Back