General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

a team with that much talent was bound to make a run eventually, but they only have 1 win against the top 4 teams in the West and could go 0-4 against the 2 best teams in the east if they lose at Indiana.

not at all.. itll give us a 9 man rotation vs just 8. Right now we really have no back up big man, just 2 guards in meeks and blake as well as jameson.. huge luxury to have him back IMO

1 guy can make a huge difference. Believe it or not I think Chris Andersen singlehandly fixed our rebounding woes. He;s been huge. Energy guy

I would have been happy to have Anderson on my team..

One guy can be huge.. bosh came back from injury for you guys last year and balled out. I don't think you guys get to the finals last year w/o him.

bodie

going to make a point to enjoy pau. personally I think he'll be a timberwolve next year while love winds up in los angeles.

then the following year is 2014 *giggles*

bodie

If I remember right, Pau single handly destroyed chemistry early on with his vaginosis play. I foresee a phantom injury that sidelines him ros once the Lakers start losing again...

different situation.. we're not broke and no ones tryin to fix anything.. again, luxury big off the bench. or even on the starting 5. boost and you know it..

Back